DC TV & Movie Club/Justice League Book Club - "Eclipsed" Watch Along

download

The @DC-TV-And-Movie-Club and the @JusticeLeagueBookClub are doing are joining forces for an Eclipso crossover event. Over at the JL Book Club you can read and discuss the Rise of Eclipso storyline. Over here we are going to be watching the Justice League animated series two-parter “Eclipsed” which centers around a version of the character. Make sure you tune in for both, this is on you don’t want to miss!

This is how you can join in:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Justice League - Season 2 Episodes 13 and 14 “Eclipsed”
WHERE: DC Universe! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: Sunday, November 22nd:
Part 1 starts at 12pm PST/3pm EST
We will take several minutes between each part so people can catch up if needed.
WHY: To get together with other clubs to talk about these amazing stories
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Justice League
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour for part 1
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 12:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the first episode. That’s also why I am putting around a 1-2min gap between the episodes, to help people stay together.

Click here for the Justice League Book Club’s discussion on the Rise of Eclipso storyline. It’s a great story and is worth a read.

Hope to see you all there and a special thanks to my co-leader @CassTheStreet and @Vroom who runs the Justice League Book Club for helping to make this possible!

8 Likes

My thanks to @Mister.Miracle and @CassTheStreet for setting this up! :metal:t2:

If you’re new to Eclipso, this gig is for YOU. If you know Eclipso and like fun things, this gig is for YOU.

Look to the Justice League Book Club for “The Rise of Eclipso” starting this Tuesday, the 17th.

We hope to see you at both of our groovy gigs!

SN: If you see a purple diamond on the ground, leave it be. Especially if you’re named Bruce Gordon. :wink:

5 Likes

Very wise advice indeed

6 Likes

Today’s the day! As of this writing, the fun starts in just over six hours. Hope to see a good turnout from the @DC-TV-And-Movie-Club and @JusticeLeagueBookClub!

If you’ve seen Eclipsed, it’s never too soon to see it again, and if you haven’t seen it, today’s a perfect opportunity to do so. See you there! :clark_hv_4: :+1:t2:

7 Likes

15 minutes

2 Likes

Hello everyone. :wave: :sunglasses:

Very much looking forward to this! :superman_hv_3:

And brought my chargers just in case I have to use them in the break between episodes… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Around five minutes. This is gonna be fun

3 Likes

To quote Dory in Finding Nemo: “This is going to be fun. I can tell!” :fish:

2 Likes

It’s also funny seeing Flash smiling in the thumbnail before hitting play while G.L. scowls at him. :joy:

One of the many pairings of characters that always makes me laugh when watching. :grin:

2 Likes

And Batman looks like he dozed off in the thumbnail to the left of that one. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Go time! :play_or_pause_button:

3 Likes

Starting with a shadow on the moon… :thinking:

2 Likes

Subtle intricacies of what lies ahead.

2 Likes

This is also a very unique soundtrack. :smile: :eyes:

2 Likes

That thing’s harml-

Oh. Well, maybe not.

2 Likes

Oh no, that’s not going to fund a kids college tuition like that! :scream: :smile:

2 Likes

This is a good version of eclipso origin

2 Likes

Can’t… Resist… The Diamond… Twinkle… :fearful:

2 Likes

Don’t skip intro

2 Likes

I like the female soldier’s black lipstick.

2 Likes