DC TV & Movie Club - Holiday Animated Episodes Watch Along

Sleigh Ride

Tis the season for DC Animated TV! The @DC-TV-And-Movie-Club is doing a watch along of not just one, but two fantastic holiday animated episodes. We will be watching the Static Shock episode “Frozen Out” and the Batman: The Animated Series episode “Christmas with the Joker” on December 17th.

Here is how you can join in:

WHO: You!
WHAT:
Static Shock S2E5: “Frozen Out”
B:TAS S1E2: “Christmas with the Joker”
WHERE: DC Universe! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: Thursday, December 17th @6pm PST/9pm EST
We will be starting the episodes at:
6pm PST/9pm EST-Static Shock
6:25pm PST/9:25 EST-Batman: The Animated Series
WHY: To be closer as a community and celebrate the holidays together
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access the episodes
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the first episode.

Hope to see you all there!

8 Likes

An hour until we go!

1 Like

30 minutes!!!

1 Like

15 minutes!

2 Likes

Static first?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Alright let’s go

1 Like

Static

2 Likes

Go

2 Likes

I had a Klondike Bar for this but ate it while waiting, oops

2 Likes

He’s Jewish?

2 Likes

This music is something lol

2 Likes

Ramadan?

2 Likes

Festivus.

3 Likes

Yeah the music is great

1 Like

Anyone notice I was late… :flushed:

Phone was acting up but I’m here. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Winter Solstice

3 Likes

If I also didn’t just have dinner a little bit ago I would also hit up the buffet. :smile:

2 Likes

Highly underrated character, needs a current series

3 Likes

I just realized I haven’t seen this show before and the quality got me like wow, I forgot cartoons used to look like this haha

2 Likes