DC TV & Movie Club-Halloween Animated Episodes Watch Along

download

It’s spooky season in the DCU and the @DC-TV-And-Movie-Club is celebrating with not one, but two animated halloween specials. We will be watching the Batman: The Brave and The Bold Episode “Trials of The Demon!” This episode features a very Halloween cold open and a main story set in Victorian England with Batman solving a supernatural mystery with the one and only Sherlock Holmes. Then we are watching the Young Justice episode “Secrets” which is a fun halloween episode that you don’t need to be a die hard Young Justice fan to enjoy (but it helps). Join us for this spooky watch along…If You Dare!!!

:halloween_batman: :halloween_superman: :halloween_wonderwoman:

This is how you can join in:

WHO: You!
WHAT:
B:B&TB S1E15: “Trials of the Demon!”
YJ S1E18: “Secrets”
WHERE: DC Universe! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: Sunday, October 25th @12pm PST/3pm EST
We will be starting the episodes at:
12pm PST/3pm EST-Batman: The Brave & The Bold
12:25pm PST/3:25 EST-Young Justice
WHY: To be closer as a community and celebrate halloween together
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access the episodes
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s 12:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the first episode.

Hope to see you all there!!!

:halloween_batman: :halloween_superman: :halloween_wonderwoman:

8 Likes

Cant Wait!
:+1:t4:

5 Likes

It’ll be fun.

4 Likes

Sounds fun!!!

3 Likes

It will be!!!

2 Likes

Sound Scary good!:vampire:‍♂:zombie:‍♂:man_superhero::man_supervillain: :halloween_batman: :halloween_superman: :halloween_wonderwoman:

4 Likes

Your emoji use is impeccable

3 Likes

Ah, Young Justice Season 1, the only good season of the show, where the focus was on the main Team. This episode was so dark!

3 Likes

Although season one is my favorite…I also really enjoyed season three…however two was not that great

2 Likes

Starting with Season 2, the focus went away from the main Team, what is the need to keep introducing new characters? How are we supposed to get attached if they keep throwing them away for the most part?

3 Likes

Honestly I think the first season is my least favorite. When rewatching the show a few weeks ago the only episodes I skipped were in the first season. I think my order of best to worst is 3,2,1. I do think all of them are great though but I like the newer two better. But it’s all just my opinion and we can all agree the show is amazing, smart, and well thought out.

1 Like

Oh 100%…such a great show

2 Likes

To me it’s like a more appropriate Rick and Morty with how smart and thought out it can be.

1 Like

It looks like I am not going to make it after all :pensive:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that but hopefully you can come to the next one

1 Like

15 minutes

1 Like
A boom tube opens up and a familiar voice is heard...

Recognized, a-j-m-0-8-g.

Oh. Thank you Watch Tower. :smile:

Hello there everyone! :wave: :sunglasses:

Ready to enjoy the fun! :superman_hv_4:

Sorry you can’t make it @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder. :pensive:

2 Likes

It looks like it’s just you and me. Want to go or just call it

1 Like

Ah. Whoops I hit play but stopped it. Ready to go when you are M.M. :sunglasses:

I can start it back at the beginning now.

2 Likes

It’s just you and me. Do you think we should still do this? If not I might reschedule this to later this week and see if more people show

3 Likes