DC TV & Movie Club - Batman: Mask of the Phantasm Watch Along

Got it queued up and ready to go! Just had pancakes, so I am good on snacks. So excited to watch this for the first time ever. Yes, I know I say that a lot, but I may need to actually get around to watching all the DC movies haha. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Or have your DCUI community make more watchalongs…

5 Likes

First time? You’re in for amazing good treat! Enjoy the movie!:smiley:

4 Likes

The way things go around here, you will :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

and we have GO GO GO GO :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You always remember your first time.

pushes Play

4 Likes

Instant goosebumps!!!

4 Likes

These CG credits are cool, but so glad they went hand drawn for rest of movie. Also score with chorus in this movie is so good

4 Likes

This is in the Batman: The Animated Series style I take it?

5 Likes

I saw it at the movie theater just after Christmas of 1993.:grinning:

4 Likes

Yeah. It’s the same universe as show. Just feature length

4 Likes

'Tis! Its the first BTAS-related movie and the first DCAU movie, as well as being the first DCAU production that wasn’t based in TV.

4 Likes

Yes it is.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Shady Lady is a product i need…

3 Likes

The animation in this movie is so good. There are zero bad things I can say about this movie. It’s a perfect Batman film.

2 Likes

Nice stomp, Bats.

3 Likes

Your angel of death awaits

2 Likes

Was that that model lady? In the painting on the wall? You know, that lady lol

2 Likes

I didn’t realize Batman had went under the table and was like why is this thug just shooting up his own table when there is Batman in the room lol

4 Likes

I really wanted to, but the theater I wanted to see it at seemed to blow through the movie pretty fast, as it came and went before I could get to the theater for it.

However, this was rectified in 2018 when I did finally see MOTP on the big screen for it’s 25th anniversary.

As I left the theater, the guy that was in front of me was wearing a leather jacket with the Nightwing emblem emblazoned across it.

I think he was a fan, too. :wink:

4 Likes