DC TV & Movie Club - Batman: Mask of the Phantasm Watch Along

That’s cool. I’ve been meaning to get into older figures.

3 Likes

The last few years have been a great time to get into the Kenner/Hasbro era of DC toys, as there’s little to no demand for most of the stuff right now.

If you shop around, you can find packaged, two decades+ old figures for just a bit over original retail from the '90s.

Since 2016, I’ve been able to fill some holes for stuff that I passed on when I was a kid and in my teens, including most of the MOTP line.

3 Likes

That’s cool. I might jump in and look online for stuff.

3 Likes

If you ever need an assist/have questions/what have you, I know a nice guy who’s always happy to assist. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Of course! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Less than an hour to go!

3 Likes

is listening to his Spotify playlist, of which the opening title music of MOTP is part of

Got to set the mood! :batparrot:

4 Likes

30 minutes!

4 Likes

Getting my snacks in order now!!

4 Likes

That reminds me, I need to pick up some Chex Mix for tomorrow’s S&L WAL.

adds it to his Target shopping list, while listening to the Supergirl overture

4 Likes

I love just about everything in this movie, from the storyline to the music. I never even told you, I thought you knew I’m a huge fan of Batman The Animated Series.:grin:

4 Likes

Tia Carrere reads the above and claps in approval

4 Likes

All right! I’m so glad you notice my reference to the end credit music!:smiley::notes:

4 Likes

I’ve been a fan of Ms. Carrere since I was 9 and saw Wayne’s World for the first time (and on VHS). :wink:

That fandom went up to 11 once I heard her vocals over the end credits of the flick, back when I saw MOTP for the first time (also on VHS).

4 Likes

I still have to watch The Long Halloween

5 Likes

A few minutes left

4 Likes

Me too!

5 Likes

That was a good movie, have fun watching them.:slightly_smiling_face::jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Somebody should do a Long Halloween DF WAL…:smirk:

5 Likes