DC TV and Movie Club-Justice League vs. The Fatal Five Discussion

download

The Justice League are the greatest heroes in the entire DCU. One of the most iconic adaptations are from the Justice League and Justice League unlimited animated series. Last year we got to see the trinity from this amazing version come back with the same designs and amazing voice actors (including the amazingly talented Kevin Conroy). Get ready to see the past and future collide in Justice League vs. The Fatal Five!

After you watch Justice League vs. The Fatal Five, discuss below and feel free to use the following questions:
-Who was your favorite character?
-Favorite line/moment?
-Justice league or legion member you wish we saw in this episode?
-Do you think Miss Martian and Jessica Cruz are good members of the League?
-What did you think about the themes of mental health throughout the movie?
-If you could be mentored by one of the trinity who would it be and why?

Comment below and enjoy the movie!

1 Like

Yeah, that was my favorite thing about the movie. Overall, it’s decent (but, to address another of your questions, I don’t think it’s the ideal depiction of mental illness), and Cruz carries it.

1 Like

I completely agree that Jessica Cruz is one of the best characters here and I think she is voiced by the same person who plays Crazy Jane on Doom Patrol.

1 Like

I loved learning about Jessica Cruz! Her story is so interesting and can be impactful to so many people. I didn’t know about her before this movie and thought it showed how strong she is.

1 Like