DC TV and Movie Club-Justice League vs Teen Titans Discussion

This week we are diving into the animated movie Justice League vs Teen Titans, which can be found on DC Universe. This fun and action packed addition to the DC Animated Film Universe pins two of DC’s greatest superhero teams against each other.

What was your favorite character?
Favorite Scene?
Do you think the teen titans can trust Raven after this?
If you had to fight a Justice League member who would it be and how?

Enjoy the movie and discuss at the link below:
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/justice-league-vs-teen-titans-discussion/251808

4 Likes

Hrmmm. I’m getting a doesn’t exist error when I open that link.

I guess I’ll just answer the questions here:
What was your favorite character? Blue Beetle, I guess.
Favorite Scene? The opening sequence.
Do you think the teen titans can trust Raven after this? I think so, they just need precautions
If you had to fight a Justice League member who would it be and how? Cyborg, I guess? Somehow obtain lots of EMPs.

1 Like

Favorite character from that movie specifically would probably go to Starfire.
Fave scene would be Robin saying he’ll take Superman, then actually taking down Supes. I love Supes, don’t get me wrong I’m from the city he was created in. That was just a great scene to me b/c who volunteers to fight Supes & cockily besides maybe Lex or Batman.
Definitely trust Raven. As an empath it was back breaking to hold on to her secret. However, she was trying to handle it herself. As a character who never fit in & rightfully having trust issues, she did it the best way she knew how.
Wow, which JL member would I fight if forced to? I’d say Superman. Simply because if I lose they say well, it was Superman. As Supes himself says from the mouth of pa Kent. “Never punch below your weight.”