DC TV and Movie Club-Batman: The Animated Series "Two-Face" Watch Along

I feel like the “two seperate elections” line is a reference to something, but I can’t place what.

2 Likes

I never realized it but they really had that a lot

I do too but can"t place it

Love the animation of color coming back around Harvey after going red, really shows him coming back from the brink.

1 Like

This episode is brought to you by the number 2

Yup, Bruce and his secrets!

1 Like

“It takes a strong man to admit when he has a problem.”

Makes one wonder just how strong Bruce is…

1 Like

I have to admit, for the longest time I thought the psychiatrist was Leslie Thompkins.

1 Like

What secrets would Bruce Wayne have

1 Like

Same

The voice actor for Harvey/Two Face in this episode is amazing

1 Like

Seriously, everyone in this episode is firing on all cylinders.

1 Like

Even the creators of the show say as much, they’ve said they feel that this is the first story they really felt really gelled perfectly and they got into the grove of things.

1 Like

Completely agree. This sets a tone and style for the rest of the series.

1 Like

I can’t get enough of the score

1 Like

I guess this is a good substitute for the spark of his split personality in the comics, which I believe was an abusive father.

1 Like

I think the backstory of how the personality split happened is ok but could be better. But the rest of the origin is perfect for the character and his motivations

1 Like

Candice feels like one of those internet trolls that says something that sparks a huge angry discussion online.

1 Like

Also, the event that scars him works, but I also prefer the courtroom version like in the comics.

1 Like

Harvey No. That is the one of the most memorable deliveries of a line in DCAU history

1 Like