DC TV and Movie Club-Batman: The Animated Series "Two-Face" Watch Along

download
This week we are doing a watch along of both parts of the Batman: The Animated Series Episode “Two-Face”. It will be on Saturday March 28th (more info below). Hope to see all of you there!

This is how you can join in:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Batman: The Animated Series-Season 1 Episodes 10 and 11 “Two-Face”
WHERE: DC Universe, with the amazingly remastered B:TAS! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: Saturday March 28th:
Part 1-@6pm PST/9pm EST
Part 2-@6:25pm PST/9:25pm EST
WHY: To be closer as a community and watch this amazing series together
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Batman: The Animated Series
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour for part 1 and at exactly 6:25pm PST/9:25pm EST for part 2.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. That’s also why I am putting around a 1-2min gap between the two episodes, to help people stay together.

Can’t wait to see you all there!

5 Likes

Yeah!!! I’m going. That’s it.

1 Like

Great. See you there!

1 Like

Can’t wait!
Definitely got all the time in the world now!

1 Like

Ok. See you then!

30 minutes!

1 Like

Less than two minutes. Everyone be ready to press play

And here we go! :smiley:

1 Like

Great intro!

1 Like

Great title card!

2 Likes

One thing I really love about B:TAS is how the villains each have such memorable musical themes.

1 Like

This show is just beautifully animated.

Yeah, two-face is a mix of cheerful and grim overlapping to form tense which is perfect

I love how we get to see Harvey dent in a few episodes before we see two face

1 Like

Glad Gordon gave Batman a thank you!

2 Likes

They did that with a couple of other characters too, like Barbara Gordon.

1 Like

“He’s a maniac, he’s the one who should be going to jail!”

Dude, you were literally about to shoot a rocket at police officers.

1 Like

Yeah. They were great with which characters to do origins for (two face, clayface, freeze) and which to have already there like joker and penguin. Batman’s origin isn’t even shown until halfway through the season

1 Like

I wonder if Candice was a sort of proto-Harley Quinn. Dini/Timm seem to have a thing for giving villains sexy henchgirls.

1 Like

This show was perfect and stands up decades later. There might be 4 episodes I can do without out of the hundreds

1 Like