DC Triple-Feature Recommendations

What 3 DC films (animated, live-action or mix of both) would you show someone to have them fall in love with DC and its characters?

Movies

5 Likes

I’m soon gonna show my family these 3 Superman films.

1. Superman Man of Tomorrow as a solid intro to Clark’s early life as Superman
  2. Superman vs The Elite showing off Superman’s ideals being challenged
  3. All-Star Superman as a sort of conclusion and kinda comes full circle with Lex being in Man of Tomorrow and again in All-Star.

3 Likes

Mask of the Phantasm, The Dark Knight and Wonder Woman (2017)

3 Likes

3 Likes
  1. Flashpoint paradox
  2. Batman assault on arkham
  3. Justice league dark apokolips
2 Likes

If you showed this to someone w/out them having seen the previous films in that universe, I feel like they’d just be lost. It’d be like Endgame being the MCU movie you see

3 Likes

Can’t you say the same for flashpoint paradox.

1 Like

You’d think so, but that one’s not directly connected to the previous animated movies the way Apokolips War is w/ its continuity. I’d say that could be the one to start someone off w/ if they’re interested in the DCAMU

1 Like

@NanoDeVice Honestly, I would show three films that I feel is a Trilogy in its own way. I would show The Death of Superman, the Reign of the Supermen, and finally the Justice League Dark Apocalypse War.

1 Like

I think I would go with Superman (1978), Batman (1989), and Wonder Woman (2017). I figure the three films would be a good introduction to DC’s “Big Three.”

2 Likes

Actually just pressed the play button on all three of these a few nights back. Watching them in this order gives you a truly interesting perspective on the Joker’s diverse yet similar interpretations in film.

51MndstCXrL.AC

2 Likes