DC + The Boys Costume Appreciation Thread. What are your favorite costumes?

DC + Amazon hired a fantastic lady + crew to bring these high quality costumes to the screen. :ok_hand:
What are your favorite costumes? :thinking:

wow

2 Likes

I love Homelander’s costume, especially when the little flap is down.

Hawk and Dove have amazing costumes. I always love seeing those two costumes in fight scenes. The Robin costume is amazing too. The Deathstroke costume is incredible too!

1 Like

@nu52 Oh wow. I forgot or just didn’t realize Homelanders flap changed from either up or down. I binged the show in a day so it just slipped my mind. But yeah all 5 you mentioned are awesome. Glad we got more flashbacks with Brenton in the Robin suit. Thought it was too cool to have for only a short time in Season 1 but atleast Jason’s around to wear his version through the show.

1 Like

Yeah, I was happy to see Dick in the Robin suit again. It just was too great. Did you see the new pictures of the Nightwing suit they added to the post from earlier? The full suit looks better than I hoped for.

1 Like

Oh yeah. Bobatalks’s twitter account also has a bunch more pics from different angels + zoomed in. From the leaked set photos it was hard to tell if the symbol looked like a blue bird or not but what they did continuing the shape of the bird to his shoulder/arms is cool. I love it everything about the suit. :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I couldn’t tell from the pics on here, but the Bobatalk pics show he has finger stripes!! That’s the best part :smiley:

1 Like