DC Superhero Girls Returns To Cartoon Network May 28th!

The DC Superhero Girls will once again team up with the Teen Titans Go! team for Mayhem In The Multiverse and is set to premiere on Cartoon Network on May 28th! Yay!

:00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_batgirl1: :00_supergirl: :00_lc_green_lantern1: :magic_wand: :honeybee: :00_teen_titans:

11 Likes

Paging @Jurisdiction @SteveTrevor2.0 @Angel212 :smiley:

5 Likes

:vhs:
Gotta set the timer to record!

3 Likes

The return of BG! :smiley:

Along with the Star and the Rae Rae!

5 Likes

This should be fun.

2 Likes

Yay! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ooh thanks @DC89! I’ll be sure to catch up on the series

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

So exciting! I hope that it become available soon somewhere else so I can buy it. I am not waiting 8 months like I did for DCSHG season 2. :laughing:

Glad they are keeping the same animation style and voices. Wouldn’t be the same without them!

5 Likes

It will also be on HBO Max a month later!

8 Likes

circles the 28th on his physical and mental calendars

As of this writing, I can’t set my DVR yet (it goes 14 days out) but come tomorrow, the 14th? Gettin’ it set! :superman_hv_4:

Thx for the heads-up, @DC89!

3 Likes

Does this mean each episode will show up on HBO Max a month after first airing, or that it will appear a month after the season wraps up?

5 Likes

No this is just for this movie (or is it a special? :thinking:). Season One is on Netflix so I assume it will be coming there once Season Two is done, but who knows, as Teen Titans Go is now on HBO Max, so maybe DCSHG will move to HBO Max as well soon, hopefully.

7 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

It still bugs me how poorly CN treated DCSHG! Like they didn’t even give it a fair chance to succeed!

Hopefully the upcoming DC Animated series like Batman: Caped Crusader, Batwheels and My Adventures With Superman get treated better by CN!

But yeah here’s hoping DCSHG gets both of its seasons on HBOMAX soon!

4 Likes

Those are Max Originals, but are they also slated to appear on CN after (or in tandem with) their Max debuts?

2 Likes

I know that Batwheels is set to premiere on CN’s Cartoonito block sometime this fall and that Batman: Capped Crusader and Superman are gonna be on CN sometime in 2023. But yeah they’ll probably debut on HBOMAX first.

Anywho looking forward to the DCSHG/TTG movie airing later this month. Hopefully its a fun ride!

3 Likes

yes finally

5 Likes