A New Gotham Arises in Place of the One of Kate and Ryan

1 Like
2 Likes

Friday, is, of course, TITANS day!

S2:E9 ā€” In the aftermath of his confession, Dickā€™s fear that his secret would break up the Titans comes true. Abandoning Titans Tower, the heroes all go their separate ways.

Hey, kids look! A Watch-Along!

It is unlikely that Starfire will flyā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/batwoman/170865?u=misfith

2 Likes

Canā€™t say Iā€™m absolutely in love with it. Doom Patrol is way better in my opinion. But I do like this show and I will watch it. I like it better than Arrow, but not as much as Flash.

I finally caught up with CWVERSE.

Iā€™m really loving this season of Arrow. Iā€™m still not really interested in Team Arrowā€™s kids, but next week looks really promising and might change my mind on them.

Arrow feels so focused now! I missed this smaller team. And Iā€™m always excited for Speedy, League of Assassins and Talia.

3 Likes

no doubt, focus and urgency this season of Arrow is unlike any other ā€¦ this Crisis business is electric

never understood the dislike for the future team ā€¦ after getting to know young William, young Zoe (Peanut!), even little JJ ā€¦ seeing them as adults kicking butt, trying to undo their parentsā€™ mistakes and save the world while establishing an identity and morality for themselves, I think is great

1 Like
1 Like

Theyā€™re definitely compelling in their own right, but just havenā€™t been as interesting as the present day crew, especially this season. I imagine thatā€™ll be different going forward now that theyā€™re all together

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m advance. I absolutely canā€™t stand CW I donā€™t care what it is, I canā€™t take it. Maybe Iā€™ll watch crisis:unamused:

1 Like

I totally agree. Iā€™m so tired of Dick being painted as the bad guy. I just wanna give the poor guy a hug. Ans it seems Gar was the only one that understood that Dick apologized and should be forgiven. And what happened after Raven left The car with Donna? They were too busy focusing on Hank and Dawnā€™s drama to focus on Rose and Jason too. Honestly I felt that this episode was very disappointing.

TITANS Friday has come and gone once more-- what did YOU think of

Season 2, Episode 9 ā€œATONEMENTā€

• Best One Yet
  • Loved it-- what was it about again?
  • Magnificent Chapter in the ongoing saga of TITANS-- but it didnā€™t feel like the Greatest Episode
  • Those B Plots were all great, but would an A plot have killed the production team and writers?
  • I liked it. But my favorite super-hero show this week was _____________.
  • I didnā€™t like this one.

0 voters

Jericho-- trapped deep in the abyss of Sladeā€™s mind?

• Yes?
  • No?

0 voters

If so, does Adeleide know heā€™s in there?

• Yes?
  • No?

0 voters

We never saw what happened to Garth-- after being apparently fri-- I mean killed-- could Atlantian science restore him somewhere?

• Yes, Garth must live again to bring clownfish to Tula or Dolphin-- Hey, man, Donna belongs with Roy Harper.
  • Naw, leave him dead-- somethingā€™s gotta stay grounded in this show.

0 voters

Come to that, why havenā€™t the Atlantians and the Amazons been after Deathstroke?

3 Likes

best polls ever, really appreciate how fun(ny) they are

supesapprove

2 Likes

The Nerds of Prey have struck again!

Letā€™s try our first Birds of Prey poll in honor of this momentous occasion!

Whoā€™s YOUR favorite character?

• Babs / Oracle
  • Helena / Huntress
  • Dinah /Psychic Girl, Future Black Canary
  • Reese / Super Cop son of a crimelord
  • Alfred / Chief cook and parental figure
  • Helenaā€™s Belly Button / Clothing choices
  • Dr. Harleen / Harley Quinn, crazy hot psychopath

0 voters

2 Likes

A chill Sunday gets warmed up by a new week of the Worldā€™s Greatest Super-Heroes!

Tonight, on the CWā€¦(11/3/2019)

BATWOMAN

screencapture-google-search-2019-11-03-09_00_34

Season 1, Episode 5 ā€œMine is a Long and Sad Taleā€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwWC_nEhfNQ

Alice takes Kate down the sad, winding road of her life in the days after the accident; Mary has an argument with Catherine that sends her looking for Kate at Wayne Tower, but she becomes unwelcome company for Luke.

And then, SUPERGIRL

screencapture-google-search-2019-11-03-09_05_45

Season 5, Episode 5 ā€œDangerous Liasonsā€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhbdMVbYzDo

On the eve of the worldwide launch of Andrea Rojasā€™s (Julie Gonzalo) VR contact lenses, Kara (Melissa Benoist) and William (Staz Nair) team up on an investigation that exposes a terrorist plot. Kelly (Azie Tesfai) and Alex (Chyler Leigh) celebrate an anniversary, but Alexā€™s safety is in jeopardy.

Steaming tomorrow 11/4/2019 on the CW APP and CW.COM!

Also premiering tonightā€¦

WATCHMEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjboF2Ro5so

2 Likes