A New Gotham Arises in Place of the One of Kate and Ryan

Nathan’s already done a poll, so we’ll just link you to his.

1 Like
2 Likes

And from the news page…

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/12-days-dc-christmas-joker/

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/10-greatest-moments-titans-season-2/

The end of the multiverse is nigh…

screencapture-google-search-2019-12-10-07_24_22

8 | 7c

The Flash

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three - Pariah enlists Black Lightning to help stop the Anti-Monitor after Flash-90 shares what he learned from his battle in ‘Elseworlds.’

Streaming tomorrow on the CW APP–

If the multiverse has survived…

2 Likes

Uhhh… BLACK LIGHTNING— serious spoilers

THey just zapped Earth 1, Earth 2, well, we knew that one-- and three fifths of the Pierce family in the anti-matter wave–

3 Likes

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/crisis-part-2-legends-return/379475?u=misfitmarvel

1 Like

a thirty-year callback resolves a pivotal moment in the present and the past … what an event

3 Likes

NEXT WEEK–

SUPERGIRL

screencapture-google-search-2019-12-11-07_42_06

BATWOMAN

screencapture-google-search-2019-12-11-07_42_06 *

BLACK LIGHTNING*

THE FLASH

ARROW

4 Likes

On the other hand…

2 Likes

The Age of Heroes is looking bleak–

and won’t be back until

JANUARY 14TH, 2020!

But in the meantime, there’s plenty of super-hero action and adventure, comedy and drama–

right here in the DC UNIVERSE!

You might consider starting with the first, and finest season of the New, Original

screencapture-google-search-2019-12-12-13_12_18

screencapture-google-search-2019-12-12-13_14_34

The are some learning curves, and a little bit of over-the-top Adam Westiness, but all in all, these episodes are top notch!

Then, there are ALL FOUR seasons of

screencapture-google-search-2019-12-12-13_07_34

screencapture-google-search-2019-12-12-13_09_19

The first season has a couple of rough spots, and the fourth season has maybe two episodes that need to be forgotten, but overall a fun and wonderous series of adventures.

4 Likes

applauds in honor of Lois & Clark
That’s a wonderful show.

I’ve been enjoying my rewatch of Superboy. It’s much better than I remembered.

4 Likes

What season are you on, Vroomster?

1 Like

Need a misadventure for mature spectators?

screencapture-dcuniverse-videos-harley-quinn-193-season-1-2019-12-13-07_36_15

So You Need A Crew?

S1:E3 — Realizing she needs a crew to pull off heists that will attract the Legion of Doom’s attention, Harley attempts to recruit Dr. Psycho (TONY HALE) and Clayface (ALAN TUDYK).

Mature audiences only. Will almost certainly contain things your five old shouldn’t see in a cartoon…!

2 Likes

@MisfitMarvel
100% agree on WW. It’s a classic. Here we are 40 years on an LC is still the culturally iconic Diana (no dis to Gal, she may well be as iconic 40 years from now. But, at best it’s a shared title with LC.) The TV censors wouldn’t even allow WW to throw a punch, but LC managed to make the role work and served as a big role model. The history of 20th century feminism is incomplete without LC’s WW show. Love the first season being set in WW II.

I’ve never watched entire L&C series. I’ve always thought Clark deserved better, but I grew up on a silver & bronze age versions of Lois. So I’ve never shipped them.

Is it worth the time investment?

3 Likes

I’d argue it certainly does contain things, especially language, your five year old should know. Although, school authority figures, the kid’s aunt and grandparents might not see it that way. But, think of the fun that could ensue that last boring week of kindergarten or 1st grade and at xmas dinner with the family, given the kid’s newly discovered “word power”. :sunglasses::smiling_imp:

1 Like

@MisfitMarvel Season two.

If I was a kid, I’d love Harley Quinn. Then again, I was the type of kid who was typically into things that were considered “beyond” my given age range.

Most kids would’ve turned the channel when they saw the movie Heavy Metal on TNT at age 9. Not me, I watched it with rapt attention.

I was also the kind of kid who enjoyed reading the newspaper.

1 Like

As much as I prefer the WWII episodes of Wonder Woman, I have to admit the better writing and stories were in the “modern day” setting episodes, they are just way more dated now. My love for all things Wonder Woman is fueled by the Lynda Carter series. As for Lois & Clark, the show was truly good, but I hated that they focused on the romance too much. The first season was easily the strongest, and the least about the romance. There were strong episodes in every season, but the only real flaw with season 1 was the constant use of Lex Luthor (simply because he is the only go to for Superman). I mean, you don’t see Batman fight Joker EVERY time, so you should not see Superman against Lex every time…

Just watched Crisis and it was great.

Part 1 was awesome. The Titans. Robin 66. Ray. And so many more it was awesome. The team build was great. Sara scene with old arrow was really nice. Give her that rap up they never had since she is on Legends. Arrows death was also done well. Fight until the end. A lot of great scenes. Nice to see the shadows as well.

Part 2 was was amazing. Batman was awesome. Kevin killed it. This broken give up Batman was a great twists. Superrouth was nice too. Really gets me wanting a Superman movie or something (well there is the show). Nice to see they show him evolve. Smallvile cameo was nice. A peaceful and well deserved end to an awesome show.

Black Lightning: his was nice. Felt like a genuine tie in comic. With some fun what if moments.

Part 3 was amazing. The Birds of Prey start was nice. And Lucifers cameo was awesome (definitely have to check out the show). 90s Flash death was sad. Thought of that same plan right as he did but still a sad death. And the flashback to his show was great. The end was amazing. Black Lightning has some great interactions nice to see him officially join the Arrowverse. Saw the Monitor death happening as Habinger started to turn. Just like the comics even the line he delvered to Pariah. And the Lex twist seems like something exactly Lex would do. John is such a good Lex. Also enjoy seeing Manhunter in the 7. Nice to see him do something big. Just hope he doesn’t die.

So awesome and a good cliffhanger. Can’t wait until January.

3 Likes

totally, Barry and Jefferson together was amazing … as good and interesting and emotional as Kate and Kara

definitely check out that other show you wanted to see, I really enjoyed it

4 Likes

Definitely agree with Barry and Jeff relationship. Maybe they’ll have a mini team up crossover one day.

3 Likes