A New Gotham Arises in Place of the One of Kate and Ryan

This weeks episodes were great. Batwoman was heating up with Alice.

Supergirl getting some Crisis tease. And Manhunter with a nice ending to his bro’s story.

Flash having some zombie terror time and Bloodwork looked awesome in beat form.

Arrow was a great nostalgia trip. Did not know that was Wintergreen in season one. This episode really hit it for me hard. Realizing that this is it for Arrow. The show that started it all is ending.

3 Likes

I really enjoyed him in this episode - and the car!

2 Likes

Also for Crisis I do have a prediction that sadly Martian Manhunter May die. They may do the supergirl death but then SG was Manhunter the whole time as part of some plan. A way to get they iconic Crisis scene and still through a curveball at yah. Man I hope it doesn’t happen but that would be a shocker.

Who doesn’t love the good ole Manhunter Marian Mobile.

1 Like

Could this early crossover event have taken place on the Elseworld Earth-66?

screencapture-google-search-2019-12-04-23_51_16

2 Likes

Intriguing idea @MisfitMarvel. Mayhaps Green Hornet and Kato will make a blink and you miss it cameo? Or generic, yet recognizable, characters that look like them in some form, given that DC doesn’t own them?

My favorite DC show this week was Watchmen, and Harley Quinn will likely be second. For the CW shows, it was definitely Supergirl.

2 Likes

I … think it’s the same super talented stunt actor who has done China White and various Canary fights across all the shows … unbelievable martial skill whomever she is

ooh, okay so we don’t get the five episodes of Crisis in one week, that’s even better

3 Likes

Arrow was great just for having so much of the extended cast together, but Supergirl did a great job with Lena, Supergirl and Leviathan

4 Likes

Okay-- who voted for all of them without voting for all of them?

1 Like

That car is to good lose. If Crisis has to to save one person/place/thing from earth 38, it’s gotta be the car. Kara is second in the list.

I’d be overjoyed to see the GH car make an appearance.

1 Like

Ah yes, the Black Beauty. That would be pretty rad to see it in the background of a scene.

screencapture-google-search-2019-12-04-23_06_49

Something is wrong with the sky–

3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

It’s like CW made this as my own personal Christmas present. Thanks CW, you’re the best!

2 Likes

if Episode IX teases Palpatine’s voice, surely Legends wouldn’t tease Beebo’s voice and not bring back the love … :blue_heart:

2 Likes

What if Beebo is the Anti-Monitor?!?!

7 Likes