A New Gotham Arises in Place of the One of Kate and Ryan

And it’s that time of the week again…

What was YOUR favorite ARROWVERSE show the week of 11/5/19?

• Batwoman
  • Supergirl
  • The Flash
  • Arrow

0 voters

WATCHMEN–

• I’m loving it – it’s da bomb
  • I can’t stand it - it’s just a bomb.
  • It’s great-- but it’s not still not Alan Moore, is it?
  • It’s a good show-- but Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons have been left out of it-- why is it Watchmen again?
  • No Alan Moore- I won’t watch

0 voters

I really wanted to say Arrow which was A+ but that Cisco centric Flash was great

2 Likes
1 Like

TDIF!!

(TITANS DAY is FRIDAY)

Titans Tower comes under attack by Mercy Graves.

1 Like

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/night-watch-117-when-will-dick-grayson-become-nightwing/

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/ask-question-how-do-jerichos-powers-work/

still a chance Mercy is a rogue Amazon, lamenting digital distractions with her wife and two daughters …

Legends fans noticed Mick Rory’s dad as the prison guard!

3 Likes

The Flash and Arrow were excellent. Loved the Cisco focus but was really sad about Gypsy.

Batwoman was so sad. Good, but sad. I love her step sister! The part where the dad finally calls Alice “Beth” broke me, as well as her terrifying kidnapping story :sob:

2 Likes

The new week begins!

But Flash and Arrow are reruns…

BUT PREMIERING TONIGHT 11/10/19

screencapture-google-search-2019-11-10-07_58_46

“I’ll be Judge, I’ll be Jury”

screencapture-google-search-2019-11-10-07_46_14

“Confidence Women”

Both streaming tomorrow on the CW APP and CWTV.COM

And… Watchmen!

2 Likes

TITANS POLL

• Excellent Chapter Overall
  • I loved the build-up to Nightwing, Gar wanting to be a Titan! Rachel’s plot line finally moving forward, the brief look at Mercy’s home life, and Krypto still being the bestest dog ever!
  • It was okay
  • What in the name of Chronos was that?

0 voters

1 Like

I’m looking forward to Batwoman as it’s been excellent. Supergirl on the other hand…last season it almost lost me. This season has been slightly better but there are too many storylines going on at once.

That’s been my gripe with Supergirl too. I really like the actress who plays Supergirl, Melissa B (I’m sorry, I can’t remember how to spell her last name at the moment). I think she’s doing a phenomenal job in the role. I do like the supporting cast, there’s just a lot of going on with everybody all the time.

And usually the Supergirl A story is interesting but one or two of the supporting stories are just dull.

1 Like

I think the major issue for me is that we don’t have to see everyone’s storyline every week. While I love Lena, she could be off the show for a couple weeks and we wouldn’t lose anything. Brainy and Dreamer should’ve gone to the future last season and it feels like Martian Manhunter is on a loop in terms of his story.

The show was always best when it focused on the Danver’s sisters. These days it’s like everyone is fighting for screen time.

3 Likes

My primary boring complaints are about other characters. Alex’s personal life has been a snooze since the great Maggie Sawyer left, and James has been more hit than miss for me. It’s not about the actors because they both have worked well in good stories but the B plots they give them.

2 Likes

she was great, Maggie’s backstory with her father lent her relationship with Alex a weight that isn’t there now, with James’ sister

could handle the meandering subplots if there were more shots of Kara lifting space prisons or holding two halves of one airplane in each hand …

1 Like

Tonight’s episode of Batwoman was another excellent outing. I like that Kate makes mistakes, but she learns from them.

Supergirl was also good tonight. They focused on Lena and Andrea’s story. It shows when you zero in on specific stories to tell, you end up with better episodes. I now feel like I understand where Andrea is coming from much better than before.

There’s other stuff to talk about, but the episodes just aired and I don’t want to dole out spoilers in case people haven’t seen them yet.

3 Likes

One week later-- the Book Of Occupation continues!

Airing tonight 11/11/19, and streaming tomorrow on the CW APP–

BLACK LIGHTNING

The Book of Occupation, Part 5

screencapture-google-search-2019-11-11-08_47_35

Jefferson struggles with the effects on his family, leading to a decision with tragic consequences.

1 Like

2 Likes