DC SUPER HERO GIRLS (Gen 1) šŸ“ŗ Watch-AlongsšŸ’„ MONDAYS (starting 11/13) @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

Heā€™s gonna get the gems himself.

6 Likes

That was so much fun! Thanks for hosting, @Mae and @Razzzcat! I had a blast! It was great hanging with you all too!

@Jay_Kay @DC89 @CassTheStreet @chintzybeatnik @patterson65.37405

5 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

That was a decent little flick. 7/10, not enough Amethyst.

5 Likes

Fr though!

5 Likes

Especially given the amount of Dark Opal and Gem World mentions and showings. They just be haters!

5 Likes

Yeah, needed more Amethyst and Harlivy kissing.

4 Likes

Not enough rock either. They usually play four in a row before cutting to a commerical.

6 Likes

THANK YOU LOVELY CREW PEEPS! :purple_heart: Thanks for hanging out tonight and all the nights, making this such a fun time for all of us, Iā€™m sure. I am very thankful for each and every one of yā€™all :purple_heart:

Weā€™ll be back here in two weeks! :hugs:

7 Likes

Anyhooā€¦great watch along as always. Thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving all! And just to reiterateā€¦Martha!

7 Likes

A great time as always my friends.

Thank you. :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Hope this week is great for you all, see you all hopefully on time in 2 weeks :laughing: :rofl:

7 Likes

Yes :disappointed:

Like I said, a whole epic dark fantasy series (animated or live action) would be fantastic!

5 Likes

#GiveUsAmy

4 Likes

Iā€™d watch it!

That reminds me, I need to get into her own comicsā€¦

5 Likes

Yeah, give it to Christy Marx again and let her go wild.

4 Likes

Her original 12 issue maxi is fantasy goodness!!! Highly recommend. The rest is good, but nothing beats that original 12 issues.

5 Likes

Agreed, so so good! They can just adopt that story and it would be mind-blowing.

4 Likes

Nice ā€“ Iā€™m right now catching up on Ram Vā€™s Detective Comics, but Iā€™ll have to start going into that one next. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for joining us tonight everybody! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday! :turkey: :maple_leaf::heart: @chintzybeatnik @Mae @Jurisdiction @CassTheStreet @DC89 @Jay_Kay @patterson65.37405 (@Chain_Twix & @TheCosmicMoth Happy Thanksgiving!)

Weā€™ll be back in :v: Two weeks on 12/4ā€“hope to see you then. :hugs: :harleys_crew: Take care

And if youā€™re free Friday!!! :popcorn::point_down: :tada:
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/wb100-through-the-decades-wal-2000s-gran-torino-friday-11-24-5pm-pt-8pm-et/3385583?u=razzzcat

12 Likes