Final Four

• 33.Justice League Dark
  • 63.Justice Society World War II
0 voters
  • 4.Batman Under the Red Hood
  • 6.Batman Mask of the Phantasm
0 voters
12 Likes

Well we made it to the Final Four, 2 Justice League movies battle it out in the top of the bracket, and two Batman Movies in the bottom half, look forward to seeing the winners.As always thanks for playing.

11 Likes

These are tough, dude!!! I’ll be switching between Mask of the Phantasm and Under the Red Hood until this is over lol

9 Likes

These choices were easy.

11 Likes

Both of these are nail-biters! Excited for the results. :smiley:

11 Likes

Forgot to send y’all a note
@Reaganfan78 @StrangeVisitor @capo-mage

9 Likes

May need to rewatch Mask of the Phantasm. :thinking:

I didn’t find it to be as compelling but maybe I missed something in my “Batman” animated phase.

8 Likes

Ty my friend!!! I just so happened to be on today too, yay!!!

6 Likes

I don’t get it…? I’ve tried rewatching etc. I love all the animated films. I don’t dislike it, it is one of my least favorites tho. I mean I “get it” as far as being able to follow lol. I just meant I don’t see why it’s held in such high regard? I know TAS style etc. just doesn’t work for me I suppose…? Also, YES!!! @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx that would be amazing if all of that magic was concentrated on just one category!!!

9 Likes

It’s no surprise this poll is a close one. These are easily the best animated DC films ever. It’s’s hard to choose between the classic animated Batman movie with Kevin Conroy Batman vs the classic Red Hood storyline done with the talents of Jensen Ackles Jason Todd.

6 Likes

you’ve switched sides, i see

5 Likes

Yeah I did, sorry.

It’s just so hard to choose. I think Under The Red Hood is something I grew up with and It’s a great movie. The best. But mask of the phantasm has more stuff going for it. It’s honestly the best voice acting from Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill Joker. It’s got a great Gothic score, and the animation is stellar.
Look, if movie reviewers Roger Ebert and Gene Siskel had to go out of there way to make a review of a animated film months after the release in theaters, that’s says a lot.

8 Likes

Don’t apologize! It was a tough poll!

7 Likes

The Finals

• 33.Justice League Dark
  • 6.Batman Mask of the Phantasm
0 voters
14 Likes

Well folks it’s Batman Mask of the Phantasm vs Justice League Dark for the Championship. It’s hard to pick against Batman here, as he has already won the Theatrical Release Poll, but we will see how the vote goes. I want to thank everyone for participating, and may your favorite win.

13 Likes

I honestly am not a fan of the JLD movie, so this was easy for me

13 Likes

Glad you voted and that it was a tough choice you had to think about.

10 Likes

Yes, it’s not my favorite either but it is a good movie nevertheless. Two of my three personal favorites didn’t make it that far, Batman aGotham by Gaslight and Justice League New Frontier. The other one Justice Society: World War 2, made it to final four.

10 Likes

Crossing my fingers for jld’s loss, I don’t know how it got this far

10 Likes

@StrangeVisitor , @capo-mage , @Reaganfan78 Finals are up.

10 Likes