DC Summer Animated Movie Tournament

Holy guacamole, this one was harder than the rest for me. Y’all have bad tastes in some of these selections :smile: :rofl::wink::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks @Detective7

8 Likes

I noticed a banner for this, which I might not have noticed, since I tend to simply click on those to remove 'em! (Making me a bad community member, I suspect.)

6 Likes

That’s great, I did see one yesterday for awhile.

5 Likes

ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ DC ⓐⓝⓝⓘⓥⓔⓡⓢⓐⓡⓨ @RexRebel !!!

I know for a fact you’re chillin’

Time to wake up & fly the coop!!!

Hope u had a great one bud. Sorry I’m/ it’s belated…

8 Likes

An anniversary wish that good can be as late as you want it.

6 Likes

Round of 16

Star City Bracket
  • 33.Justice League Dark
  • 49.Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders
0 voters
  • 8.Justice League Dark: Apokolips War
  • 9.The Batman Superman Movie: World’s Finest
0 voters
Central City Bracket
  • 63.Justice Society: World War II
  • 18.Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
0 voters
  • 26.Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
  • 10.Batman Beyond: The Movie
0 voters
Coast City Bracket
  • 4.Batman: Under the Red Hood
  • 13.Batman: Assault on Arkham
0 voters
  • 5.Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1
  • 12.Justice League: Doom
0 voters
Fawcett City Bracket
  • 3.Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
  • 19.Justice League: War
0 voters
  • 6.Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
  • 54.The Batman vs. Dracula
0 voters
9 Likes

Well folks the Round of 32 has ended, and the results and new poll are up. No ties this round though we did have Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders beat Wonder Woman by one vote. Justice League War also squeaked by with a 2 vote victory. We had 5 teams win by over 70% of the vote casts. We have 7 of the top 16 seeds left, and the lowest remaining seed is Justice Society: World War II the 63rd seed. As always vote for your favorites or vote to knock out your least favorite; and thanks for playing.

9 Likes

@capo-mage @Reaganfan78 and @StrangeVisitor Latest Poll is Up.

9 Likes

The Dark Knight Returns for the win!!!

8 Likes

All these cartoons I can’t bring myself to vote for …
sadBGizSAD

9 Likes

It’s loosing battle but for the vampires I won’t back down :laughing::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Yep, apparently Phantasm’s trump Vamps , who knew?

6 Likes

Me.

6 Likes

I was literally just about to post- has anyone actually seen this movie? Or are u just not voting for it because u, in fact, haven’t seen it yet? It’s one of the best animated movies u never watched lol. Sincerely tho, it’s one of my favorites…

5 Likes

Ty, -& ty for the Ty on the anniversary wishes lol…

5 Likes

Also, I know Phantasm is widely considered a landmark in TAS categories…but, not for me. I just don’t get why? Just average at best to me & I actually wouldn’t watch it on purpose again. Watched it once. Then heard the buzz, so tried it twice more for a total of 3, no dice. I just can’t get into that one. I like the storyline tho & the read…?!!?

7 Likes

Yes, it definitely has the hype train behind it. It actually won the released in Theater Poll, I did. I will be curious if it wins the Animated One as for the most part the animated movies are better than the live action ones.

5 Likes

Sad but so true. DCs animated movies are untouchable!!!

5 Likes