DC Strong Against The Spread

Rolling DC Strong today! Share your DC masks!

11 Likes

Best mask I’ve seen!

3 Likes

As someone with an immunocompromised relative, thank you very much.

2 Likes

Doing my part is all, but you are welcome. I guess that I should post my other DC masks. I hope you all will do the same.
Thus far, I’ve bought my DC masks from targeted advertising on social media, but now WBShop has started carrying some. (I’ve got a Batman 3-pack on the way.)
Show YOUR masks. Let’s be heroes fighting a crisis, not “Heroes In Crisis.” (I dug that series.)

2 Likes

Half-Batman/Half-Joker “Gemini” mask

4 Likes

Reversible Batmask

4 Likes

There’s my Batman mask :batman_hv_1:
A family friend of ours was making homemade ones and had some DC fabric. My sister got a Wonder Woman one.

4 Likes

That’s pretty dang cool! You’ve got a custom piece! One of a kind. I’m kinda jealous.
After this is all over, thats going to be a collectible on two fronts. One as a custom Batman piece, the other as historical memorabilia.

1 Like

For sure! Part of me is going to be just a little bit sad when this is all over because I won’t have a reasonable excuse to wear it anymore. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still be happy once this is all behind us, but this mask has made the whole experience much more enjoyable :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand what you’re saying.
Maybe this will help. The reason that I’m buying and collecting these masks rather than just using disposable ones is so that I can also wear them in the wintertime to help keep warm when outside.
There’s a reasonable excuse for ya!

1 Like

That’s a good excuse! I’ll make use of it :slight_smile: