DC Squid Game

Hey everyone!!

Recently, a poll on YouTube caught my attention: Out of superheroes and supervillains, who would win Squid Game?

Now that poll focused on all of the famous heroes/villains from ALL comic companies, but what about famous and obscure characters from just DC?

That’s what we’ll figure out on this thread. Which DC character would win the 45.6 BILLION Korean Won in…

SQUID GAME!

Please note, that I will have 456 players in this thread. However, there will be several different polls because the maximum amount of options 1 poll can have is 50 options.
Also, please note that all accelerated healing/self-sustenance/immortality will be scrapped in the games. Everyone will have the same physical vulnerability as everyone else. There will be no armor, even if that’s what grants the heroes/villains power, and all weapons will be removed.

3 Likes

We’ll start of easy…

please dm me any requests you have for people in this thread.

1 Like

251 characters down, 205 left

1 Like

I must admit I had to Google this, because I didn’t know what this was.

Full disclosure: my last Netflix show streamed was Season 4 of Arrested Development in 2013.

So DC characters are playing kids games like tag or Candyland for a prize of $38,000,000. And 455 of them die.

Where are you going to find 455 DC characters that dumb or that deep in debt?

2 Likes

joker would do it for kicks, flash’s rogues like money and besides snart are low on the brains
all henchmen

2 Likes

just imagine they want this okay…

lol

2 Likes

I have 294 characters, I’m not remaking my list lmfao

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve seen Running Man. I’m surprised we’re not having the government hunt down “condemned criminals” while the audience wins fantastic prizes by now.

2 Likes

who?

2 Likes

I had to Google Squid Game, now you get to do research,

3 Likes

oh ok

i already looked him up but all i can find is the dance move lol

2 Likes
2 Likes

oh. that seems good!

2 Likes

133 characters left! if you want your favorites mentioned, dm me and request!!

1 Like

And the list is FINALIZED!

1 Like

This will be open for exactly 1 week!

2 Likes

@CaptainYesterday @Izzy11 @DickGrayson_TheSpookyBoyWonder i’ve noticed you’ve all been on this thread. anyone wanna take the form? (it’s actually just the poll for round 1. I found out you can have a limit of 500 options on google forms, so I’m using that instead of the community which is limited to just 50 options)

2 Likes

@RexRebel wanna give it a shot?

2 Likes

I’ve been really busy…but once things come down a bit I will take a look

1 Like

oh ok

1 Like