DC Shows On Disney +?!

This morning I was putting on a movie on Disney + to watch while to eat my Breakfast, as I put it on, I notice the Billboard say Hulu! Guess they’re moving all the shows and movies over too Disney Plus!
I think the funny part is, I never thought I’d see Teen Titans Go! & Smallville on Disney +!
Who knows how long this will last, sure we’ve seen Marvel films on Max, but a tv series? I just find that interesting and funny. :slightly_smiling_face:
Should DC shows be on Disney +?

8 Likes

Are you serious? Smallville on Disney+??

I never thought I’d see that

3 Likes

I know right? LOL! I’m still cracking up! Will be watching the Christmas episodes later on it.:grinning:

2 Likes

I forgot. To answer your question… No!

Something that I’ve learned is that when the Mouse gets his hands on other properties, quality dips in projects from their own studios and then it spreads across everything else. Marvel & Lucasfilm are great current examples of this right now.

I feel that if Disney had DC content on their app, they’re going to get the crazy idea of buying DC and making Wonder Woman a Disney princess. That is something I do not want to see lol.

DC has their own look and style, compared to Marvel. If Disney had their hands on characters like Batman, Justice League, etc., etc., it’s only a matter of time they start looking like Marvel.

5 Likes

Oh. Hell. No.

3 Likes

is Disney+ gonna have their own DC section?

4 Likes

As far as I know, Smallville & Teen Titans Go! are the only DC shows so far are on Disney + through by Hulu.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am so excited about Teen Titans Go!

4 Likes

It’s bound to happen sooner or later. :person_shrugging:

9 Likes

I notice a handful of DC series and movies are starting to show up on Tubi. Among the movies, they have Superman I and the original Tim Burton Batman with Jack Nicolsen’s Joker. About half a dozen animated films. I watched Flashpoint Paradox last night. Some of the series i have seen listed include the DC Universe Infinite Swamp Thing series; also, Birds of Prey, Gotham, Krypton and I believe I saw Smallvill listed. I may be wrong about that one. Also Constantine movie.
Tubi is free with ads but the ads are usually very short.

5 Likes

Cartoon Network just also landed on Disney+

it’s only a matter of time before the Mouse has a massive feast and eats every studio and company in sight. “DisneyUltra”

3 Likes

Can you imagine a Marvel/DC crossover taking place in 2030?

What comic is that panel from?

3 Likes

Doomsday Clock

4 Likes

Thank you!

I personally think that was setup for a crossover

4 Likes

I’ve been rewatching Swamp Thing on Tubi.

3 Likes

The rights for '60’s Batman remain convoluted. Would it go on Max or Hulu?

3 Likes

I believe it has been on both Max and Hulu before, as well as Tubi. Tubi had it for a long time.

3 Likes

Are you in a different country or using a VPN? I looked this morning and couldnt find smallville.

4 Likes

It was on Tubi and Roku for sure.

4 Likes

same here

4 Likes