DC Showcase Watch-along — January 15 @ 5PM PST/8PM EST

Click on Movies & TV.
Scroll down and click on “Browse All”.
Scroll down to the penultimate row, and click the second picture on there. What do you see?
It’s
Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam
(If you want to watch this thing, keep on reading.)

The watch-along for this film is slated for Friday, January 15 at 5PM PST/8PM EST. Set your bookmarks accordingly and keep reading below.

We won’t just be watching the showcase pictured above. We’ll also plan on watching the other, shorter showcases following Superman/Shazam!

These include

• The Spectre
  • Jonah Hex
  • Oliver Queen and
  • Black Canary

We’ll be saying farewell to DC Showcase (but many of them are bonus features on the home release DCAMU movies).

This kicks off January 15 at 5PM PST/8PM EST. When that time comes, we’ll use the thread below to comment about it as we watch it. (Hence the term “watch-along”)

5 Likes

If it’s good with everyone’s schedule,
the watch-along starts a week from now!

3 Likes

Oh heck yeah! I love this one. Well the arrow one at the end is meh but shazam and specter are great! Also the all the shorts from the death in the family I just saw on HBO Max

2 Likes

Be here this Friday!

This happens Friday, you people! Friday!!!

Friday! Friday! Friday!

2 Likes

This happens tomorrow night!

How do we get a banner for the watch-along?

2 Likes

2 more hours!

1 Like

I’m going to see the movie!! Let’s do this!

1 Like

Ah one of my favorites in the DC showcase, especially the Jonah Hex short :metal: y’all enjoy!

2 Likes

50 minutes

1 Like

Get ready! The watch-along starts in 5 minutes!

2 Likes

Get ready…
Get set…

Go

2 Likes

I miss those comic book store intros in the animated movies.

2 Likes

This, All Star Supes, & New Frontier were my favorite DC animated movies for the longest time.

2 Likes

New Frontier is a Masterpiece! Imagine a live action movie based on that.

2 Likes

The best part is when they compare and contrast their powers, since Shazam is supposedly a ripoff of Superman.

2 Likes

I would love that! on the flip side I would love to get a Kingdom Come animated movie that truly captures Ross’s art style.

1 Like

I know this is late but this is Screen Pass eligible for people who have it in their Movies Anywhere account, meaning owners can share this with non-owners.

3 Likes

And nice art, @Aquamon! :grinning:

But don’t throw paint. Gets too messy.

2 Likes

I have no idea, but
You can see the movie on this app. We’re about 10 minute sin.

Sign in on a computer or something and keep your phone to comment on the thread! :grin:

2 Likes