DC should give Danny the Street their own show !

The character Danny the gender queer street deserves their own live action show ! There is just so much more to add to their story. Like where did Danny come from ? How long has Danny existed ? Who are the people who live there ? How did they encounter Danny ? It could be such a great story to tell…
Who’s with me ?

1 Like

I don’t know if this post is ironic or not but either way I’m down.

1 Like

I’d watch it.

1 Like

If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all. Repeat.

We could get to know a lot of the Dannyzens! They could follow a core group of people that welcome newcomers or we could just follow one person per arc. Some would leave and more would come. It could be a new cast every season. I’d watch it as long as it had the quality of the Doom Patrol episodes.

2 Likes

Let me be perfectly clear. This thread is totally serious and in no way meant to be ironic. I want to meet the rest of the Dannyzens ! Was Danny ever human ? So much more to tell.

I think it wouldn’t be their smartest idea. They need to make or revive a show that everyone will watch, not just a smaller demographic. We have Batwoman coming up which is basically serving the same audience :slight_smile:

1 Like

That sounds like a good idea you could focus on different people each episode and why they came to danny id totally watch it

1 Like

I like the idea. An anthology series about the residents sounds cool to me. I don’t think of Danny as a refuge just for the LGBTQ community, l bet you could find a lot of different stories there. Not that LGBTQ stories aren’t also important.