DC’s “low budget” reputation

I continue to have hope for DC & DC Universe. It’s easy to get frustrated & upset. It’s even easier to complain & blame. I think success takes a lot of hard work & patience. Being positive now is more important than ever, especially in the community. When that negativity spreads, it can bring down a lot of people, and build discouragement. If we really want the service to succeed & thrive, we gotta focus on the good & rally together to build that positivity. We can still be upset & disappointed, but let’s use our energy & efforts to pursue what we love & support. We can still give feedback about what we’re disappointed with & what we want changed in a positive way.

Not only is the community a place where we can come together to share & support, but we can give feedback that can lead to more of what we want. Let’s not focus on the bad, let’s focus on the good. Let’s keep talking about what we want. I wish there was a way to find out how we can contribute that helps get us what we want. In the meantime, I’m gonna keep watching all the awesome content. I’m not gonna worry about other streaming services. I’m gonna enjoy what we have & patiently wait for more & continue to Geek out on all the great & fun moments.

Go DC Universe!

5 Likes

I don’t hate DC for some terrible movies. I love DC for practically every character, practically every story, and, of course, the Trinity.

I do want DC to make far better movies. One big step is to recast Superman so the Moral Center of DC is portrayed as the happy, laid back protector of his beloved Earth that he is, not the scowling creep of the last few movies. Man of Steel was good, UNTIL breaking Zod’s neck went against everything Superman stands for. Batman never kills (the way that imposter slaughtered people in BVS:DOJ).

Wonder Woman does kill. She’s a warrior and it’s in character.

Let’s make the Justice League a lot better, and, despite their friction, still respect and trust each other.

Don’t ape Marvel, of course. DC can hire great scriptwriters and talented directors.

Make people remember why they love DC!

2 Likes