DC’s Black Label Discussion

Who here is excited to read some stories from DC’s imprint “Black Label”?

Batman Damned is releasing soon. Others on the way. Which ones are you most excited about? What type of stories would you like Black Label to tackle in the future?

So excited for Black Label. Lee Bermejo’s art in the first issue is next level. Just wait til you see it, pretty sure it will be my book of the week on this coming Wednesday New Comic Book Day episode.

For future stories I would love to see a mature take on the Legion of Superheroes!

So excited for Black Label. Lee Bermejo’s art in the first issue is next level. Just wait til you see it, pretty sure it will be my book of the week on this coming Wednesday New Comic Book Day episode.

For future stories I would love to see a mature take on the Legion of Superheroes!