DC Round Robin 2022: The Final Face-Off! Voting is CLOSED

After a wild Third Round of DC Round Robin 2022, we are now ready to begin the fourth and final round of voting!

Here’s a look at the voting breakdown for Round 1 through Round 3:

Before you vote, head over to DCUI and take a look at DC’s Round Robin #2 ! This issue combines the first 10 pages of the two finalists, so give it a read and get ready to decide who you want as the DC Round Robin 2022 winner!

Voting will close on Sunday, May 15th at 9pm PT, so make your voice heard in the final round!

DC Round Robin: The Final Face-Off
  • Suicide Squad: Dark
  • Superboy: The Man of Tomorrow

0 voters

47 Likes

It comes down to this. The Grand Finale!:tada:

In one corner we have the twisted and gory horror story. The team of multiversal creeps and creatures. When they’re on a mission you know X marks the spot. It’s the newly formed SUICIDE SQUAD DARK!!!

And in the other corner we have the boy in blue & leather. The clone on a journey of his own. His style may say 90s but he’s the hero of today. The one the only SUPERBOY!!!

Who will win? Who will loose? Either way the fans are definitely winning with the two awesome™:+1: stories in the finale. Exited to see how it all turns out. :batparrot:

24 Likes

:tada: The Round Robin 2022 issue is out now! :tada:

Make sure to read up before you make your final decision!

22 Likes

Yesssssss

13 Likes

definitely voting for Superboy!

27 Likes

god I love Conner so much I really hope he wins. The preview looks so good and honestly looks pretty pivotal to bringing his character back into the mainstream after being screwed over for like a decade.

33 Likes

Ssd

8 Likes

We need an announcer like this for every tournament!

16 Likes

If Superboy: The Man of Tomorrow is bad, and I voted for it, I will just apologize in advance.

13 Likes

It won’t be! I’ve read the sneak peek.

You’re favorite Hitman-obsessed blue guy has been routing for Superboy since the start!

9 Likes

To paraphrase the opening of Filmation’s The New Adventures of Superman TV series:

:notes: “Its Super, Super, Su-per-boy!” :notes:

14 Likes

Vote for Superboy! Give my boy the love!

20 Likes

5 Likes

SSD or SB.
Both stories were great in the preview but the magical insanity of SSD has my vote.

12 Likes

Really hoping Superboy wins! We already have enough books with Batman in them on the shelves. Time to give other heroes some space!! Go Superboy!!

28 Likes

Can I just say thanks for not making Twitter and Instagram factors this time?

13 Likes

Just checking - this part of the voting is only available for DCUI, right? No instagram or twitter votes?

11 Likes

ponders what the MySpace vote tally will be

13 Likes

Yessir, the final round is a DCUI-exclusive event. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

nonexistent?

6 Likes