DC Round Robin 2022: Round 2 Voting Has Begun!

I get way too invested in these, way too early. Reading through the descriptions of each series my reaction was basically “wow, that sounds great, I can’t wait to read it!” for every single one. :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

11 Likes

It actually didn’t lose everywhere else: it won both here and on twitter about 60:40 in its favor. The issue is that it lost 60:40 on Instagram, so that platform alone was enough to nullify both of the other platforms combined.

As for multiple voters, tough to say, and I wouldn’t single out one platform in particular for that. Many people voted on all three platforms for their favs!

8 Likes

I choose to believe this community is solid. I’m not saying it’s unaccessible but it’s community link on the dc infinite app or a direct search from dc comics website makes this a place majority of fans would flock to and not necessarily casuals.

You got to be really determined troll here to make a vote or even discussion with multiple accounts. Plus the moderators are pretty great too.

If what you say is true about Instagram beating multiple web sites voting numbers by itself than we really do have a problem don’t we? :laughing:

5 Likes

CBR has the creative teams and expanded/full pitches here: EXCLUSIVE: DC's Round Robin Round 2 Creative Teams and Expanded Descriptions, Revealed

16 Likes

I think we should get 1 vote for every physical copy of DC Comics we own.

Full disclosure: I have over 16,000

10 Likes

ahahahaha, brilliant, but unworkable. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Most of these creative teams aren’t super well known, but I did some googling and wow, Skylar Partridge’s art is lovely. Unfamiliar with the writer for GL: conspiracy, but it’s art should be a treat.

7 Likes

I only liked six of the titles and the maximum of five made it through as Captain Carrot lost to Alan.

I have to unfortunately vote against Alan again in favor of Superboy, but John Stewart, the Hawks and Kid Flash are easy choices.

10 Likes

Sucks to see Questions knocked off

13 Likes

GREEN LANTERN: THE LIGHT AT THE END OF FOREVER By Writer Si Spurrier And Artist Marco Santucci
Sounds pretty great with a excellent team.

And while John Constantine does show up in
GHOST TOUR FROM HELL they also gonna bring in Bloodwynd which is amazing enough for a buy alone.

10 Likes

It seems a bit unfair to have Si Spurrier up against a bunch of comparatively unknown writers, but at least it helps me make some decisions.

But also, Tee Franklin and Domo Stanton. :fist_right: :fist_left: All the way.

7 Likes

Fingers crossed that Justice League Redacted makes it!

6 Likes

I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news for you, buddy…

Round Robin 2022 Round 2 Bracket_jlr

7 Likes

I have some very bad news for you…

8 Likes

I am not surprised that the series that won on Instagram are the ones that move on to the next round. It truly does feel like Instagram is the only poll that matters. It was like this in the last Round Robin too. Surely, there must be a better way to do this. Maybe go a Best 2-out-of-3 route. Or you can use percentages. Total of 300 percentage points up for grabs, since there are three polls, and whichever idea gets the most percentage points is the winner. So, you can get 48% on Instagram, 54% on Twitter, & 49% on here, but still win because you get 151 percentage points in total.

6 Likes

Yeahhh, I’m trying to play it cool, pragmatic, and diplomatic… but like I said, even thinknig about it logically, I still end up feeling connected to some of the ideas for which we won’t even know who was going to write or draw it.

7 Likes

Hey i’m just saying this year because I can’t respond to you on round 1 but you said you like. Superhero Periond pices. There’s this really good channel that remangins Batman chreacters in different time periods

6 Likes

Did you see @millernumber1’s link to the writers and artists?

7 Likes

Literally every single one that won on dc infinity won expect justice league

8 Likes