DC Roleplay

I want to start a DC Roleplay
You can choose to roleplay as a canon character or create your own, hero or villain, uphold or break the law, you decide! You can have up to 6 oc’s (Original Characters) per person

If you are making your own character, use this:

Name||Super hero name||gender|| sexuality|| Appearance|| age|| Personality|| crush|| powers|| backstory|| other|| # of ocs you have in total

Villains:
(Please specify if it’s a villain or not)
Name|| Villain Name|| Gender || Sexuality|| Appearance|| Age|| Personality|| What made them a villain/ how they became a villain|| Powers|| crush|| backstory|| other|| # of ocs you have in total

2 Likes

I have no need to roleplay because I’m Batman.

OOC: I just roleplay all the time as Batman, 1 day as Batmongoose, 1 week as Robin, and 3 weeks as Batman trapped in Stargirl’s body.

Batman Male Straight Large, gray hair, and beat up 55 years old Deontologist, fatherly, violent, and obsessive behavior Queen Watevra Wa’nabi batweapons came out of retirement looking to die.

2 Likes

weird but accepted mr. flatman!

3 Likes

Batman

2 Likes

Of course, everything that comes out of my mouth is genius.
DK18

Quit posting the wrong pictures Robin!

3 Likes

I am just picturing this now

Shivers

2 Likes

You underestimate how fun having super strength and giving Bane a taste of his own medicine was.

3 Likes

Rp In the batcave? I’ll be Tim

2 Likes

OOC: We have plenty of roleplayers in the weekly trivia meetings if you want to join tomorrow. We got a Batman, Tim, Dick, Damian, and Starman.

2 Likes

So is that a no???

2 Likes

Not right now. Got a meeting coming up.

2 Likes

okay

2 Likes

accepted! glad to have you

2 Likes

So how this is going to work is by creating your own storyline with your partners for example; Saint walker and Larflleez playing on a jungle-gym. Then your partner adds a little more to the story, then you will add some, then your partner, all the way until you both are satisfied and want to end the story there.

2 Likes

It can even get as crazy as Sinestro and the flash eating doughnuts at a ice cream factory on the planet odym

2 Likes

Odym has horrible ice cream. Their brownies are way better. I had mine cut in the shape of a bat.

2 Likes

okay, accepted

1 Like

ayyyy! so what do we do now

1 Like

Interesting. Robin, prepare the crawfisharangs.

2 Likes

wait for someone to role play with you or start your own and wait for someone to join

1 Like