3 Likes

Thank you! @capo-mage @serenap95

3 Likes

Duuuuuude! That’s amazing!!!

P.S. next time get it on your face! :rofl:

3 Likes

U bet. That’s killer.

3 Likes

Dude, looks great. I do have to say, though, that it seems more Joker Leto than TBWL

1 Like

Thanks @AmberButane2814 I can see where you can see that I found an image from the 2nd comic from TBWL n gave it to my artist n we dabbled from there. @AnonymousBB a face tatt the be pretty cool but that would hurt like hell :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah. Plus, you can hide a hand tat with a glove. There aren’t many jobs where covering your face in the interview, or on the job, are acceptable. I do think it looks great, and I see the relation to TBWL. I just think the style in which it is used (on the hand, to cover the mouth) is more Jay Leto

2 Likes

@AmberButane2814 I personally think Leto’s tattoo was a cooler look like more cartoonie. At first I wanted to a theatrical feel with the laugh now cry later faces but couldn’t come up with something I liked

3 Likes

I think the smile you chose was superb. as far as design, it isn’t Leto at all. I just meant the delivery (you know, the whole “smile on hand” thing) seemed like SS joker to me.

3 Likes

Awesome tattoo very creative. The batman who laughs is one of my all time favorite batman villains: the best batman villain is himself.:ok_hand::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Nok TBWL is one of my favorites too n I love the whole sinister look too. It literally took me forever to find a perfect smile and I found it

1 Like