DC Related Christmas Gifts

Did anyone receive or give a present that was DC in nature? I didn’t get such a gift, but my cousin’s grandkid Xander is a big superhero fan. I got him Tara Strong’s autograph from when I went to Rhode Island Comic Con.

4 Likes

No, but last year I received batarangs and Hawkman comics.

4 Likes

I got Superman tas, Young Justice season 1, and some collected Batman editions.

4 Likes

Tara Strong!!! What a great gift!

I didn’t indulge this year, but I did talk with my partner’s nephew on Christmas about Gotham Knights. He seems to be enjoying it.

5 Likes

It’s not every kid that gets Raven’s autograph. By the way, has the nephew seen Batwheels?

3 Likes

Probably not, he’s a bit older. I think he mostly likes the video games.

2 Likes

Remember Teen Titans Go to the Movies and how Robin was so hoping for his own movie but instead they concentrated on the car? Not only has that come true in Batwheels, but Batman now has a different Robin! Talk about adding insult to injury(though this Robin is probably not as hard to deal with).

2 Likes

I actually haven’t watched much of TTG since I was a big fan of the OG TT in 2003. TTG didn’t hit the same for me.

That does, however, sound hilarious in the meanest way :joy: Poor Dick!

2 Likes

I mean, they even made a movie (in the movie) about Batman’s utility belt!

2 Likes

Mu utility belt deserves a movie.

4 Likes

It probably deserves a miniseries.

1 Like

I mentioned this in another thread, but I got three DC Comics Hallmark ornaments in my stocking - an annual tradition from my mother-in-law: Black Adam, Krypto and Wonder Woman 84. They’re gonna look nice on my tree next year.

The MiL also got me four DC tees - Superman, Flash, Green Lantern and Aquaman.

Finally, the wife got me a McFarlane General Zod figure.

Not the most DC-related Christmas gifts I’ve gotten in a year, but still a pretty goof haul.

5 Likes

They know you so well, don’t they?