DC References in Other Properties

Billions: ๐๐€๐“๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‹๐„ .

4 Likes

The Kim Possible episode โ€œThe Fearless Ferretโ€ is a parody of Batman Beyond with Adam West and Will Friedle reprising their โ€œroles.โ€

6 Likes

Drunk History: ๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‡๐€ ๐Š๐ˆ๐“๐“, ๐๐€๐“๐Œ๐€๐ & ๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐ all actors.

4 Likes

Ben Affleck in The Accountant, grabbing his stash

7 Likes

Home Improvement - S2,E4

5 Likes

Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated. Amazing show, so many references and easter eggs

I've still got a tumblr ยท Aww, it's so good to see you, Velma!

I've still got a tumblr ยท Aww, it's so good to see you, Velma!

7 Likes

Super Freddy in A Nightmare on Elm St. 5: The Dream Child Interestingly enough, director Stephen Hopkins is a huge comic nerd

5 Likes

I see the Eminem, of course. Anyone ever hear Snoop Doggโ€™s Batman & Robin from 2002? Kind of an homage to the Adam West series. Sorry it donโ€™t have a music video :frowning:

5 Likes

Bel-Air: ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ป-๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ณ.

5 Likes

During my time in the military I noticed some units have taken a liking toโ€ฆ

8 Likes

Cleveland Guardians game: ๐—•๐—”๐—ง๐— ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง.

3 Likes

Cleveland Guardians: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐‘.

5 Likes

Cleveland Guardians: ๐•Š๐•Œโ„™๐”ผโ„๐•„๐”ธโ„• ๐•Šโ„๐•€โ„๐•‹.

5 Likes

Family Guy has a few but I canโ€™t screenshot hbo max

5 Likes

(use Google Earth)

7 Likes

Cool :00_batman_1989:

6 Likes

This is awesome!

8 Likes

I was stationed near here a while back (Okinawa). I used to hear Air Force guys joke (I thought) about โ€œBatman on the roofโ€. At the time I was like what the heck are they talking about??? They didnโ€™t let Marines in on the joke. Typical.

7 Likes

Air force members are known for making up jokes like this to explain issues with the plane like engine issues. Most famously when the plane was not working they said there were Gremlins sabotaging it. Most likely โ€œBatman on the Roofโ€ was term meaning an issue the roof was having.

6 Likes

When did you figure out it was true?

8 Likes