DC References in Other Properties

SNL: Batman 89’.

4 Likes

No worries. Just wanted to let you know. My English/literature side was being a bit of a know-it-all lol

3 Likes

No problemo amigo. I appreciate u looking out for me. Checking in case I’m slippin’. It’s all good from Diego to the Bay.

3 Likes

Calvin & Hobbes

6 Likes

Not sure if this has already been posted (it’s been a while since I read through this thread), but in R. Sikyorak’s Terms and Conditions he adopted several DC comic’s pages. Here is the trinity:

It was really a fascinating graphic novel. It is 100 pages long and consists of the Apple terms and conditions that we all sign but never read. Well, now I’ve read it and I can sum it up for you: they can do whatever they want and there is nothing we can do about it.

I was happy to see Golden Age Wonder Woman made the cut!

6 Likes

Real Time With Bill Maher: ππŽπ‹π€π/ 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐄 ππ€π“πŒπ€π.

4 Likes

From the episode β€œStill Nobody.”

Same guy.

Same big scream with aerial view of the city.

In contrast to the original DC work

7 Likes

Abbot Elementary: π‹π„π†πŽ-ππ€π“πŒπ€π.

5 Likes

Jim Jeffries Show: π‰πŽπŠπ„π‘/ π‰πŽπ€ππ”πˆπ.

5 Likes

𝐃𝐂 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ’π‚π€π‘π’ (just a portion).

7 Likes

Another R. Sikoryak book, Constitution Illustrated. It is the actual Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Amendments set to various comic covers. Here are the DC ones:

The Flash:

Superfriends:

Sgt Rock:

Batman

No idea. Never seen her before. :grin:

Green Lantern:

As an aside, if you’ve ever wanted to read the Constitution this book will make it fun.

7 Likes

Yes!!! We have a Huntress moderator!!! YAY!!!

π‡π„π‹π‹πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘πŽπ’π€ ππ„π‘π“πˆππ„π‹π‹πˆ πŽπ‘ π–π€π˜ππ„? πŽπ‘ ππŽπ“π‡? It’s awesome to make your acquaintance. Ttys hopefully cuz I’ll be off semi soon…

7 Likes

Hi @capo-mage. It is very nice to meet you. I am so happy to be a new moderator here. This is such a great community. I am going with the Bertinelli version even though it was a hard choice. I look forward to speaking with you more soon.

7 Likes

I was only seeing the Huntress part cuz I didn’t have a full view of your name. Yay!!! Both Helena Rosa Bertinelli fans!!! I’m sure I missed your inauguration as a new mod? I apologize. I’m going thru surgeries. I’m just on for a sec. Had a surgery yesterday. All is perfect tho & can’t wait to chat asap….

7 Likes

I only started 2 days ago, so I am brand new here. I hope you are doing well recovering. Rest up as much as you can!

8 Likes

Will do!!! Glad I got to meet you. I’m literally logging off now. But it’s a pleasure. TTYs!!!

:00_huntress1:

7 Likes

@capo-mage

I am astonished at how I could have missed the reference to the penguin in the middle. Ive seen it like a million and a half times

7 Likes

So are you excited lol?

3 Likes

Adam West does ask a good question here

7 Likes

U know it !!! :magic_wand::sparkles::sparkles::dizzy::star:

5 Likes