DC References in Other Properties

Shaq: ๐’๐”๐๐„๐‘๐Œ๐€๐, ๐Š๐‘๐˜๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐“๐„, & ๐‘๐„๐„๐•๐„๐’.

3 Likes

The Misfits: ๐’๐”๐๐„๐‘๐Œ๐€๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ, ๐’๐”๐๐„๐‘๐Œ๐€๐, ๐‹๐Ž๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐€๐๐„, -& ๐†๐„๐๐„๐‘๐€๐‹ ๐™๐Ž๐ƒ.

3 Likes

The Misfits: ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ก ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—–.

3 Likes

The Misfits: ๐—•๐—”๐—ง๐— ๐—”๐—ก ๐—–๐—ข๐—ช๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง.

3 Likes

Updated (comics on wall)

3 Likes

Updated: Power Ring (1)

3 Likes

I just saw Elvis the day after Thanksgiving. Good movie, length too long though. Loved the Captain Marvel references.

4 Likes

Way better than I expected!!! They didnโ€™t back away from the fact that he lifted everything from the poor black people in his area. But, I guess (unfortunately) in those times. We mightโ€™ve never had rock in roll, even if it had to be Elvis singing other peoples original songs? It sucksโ€ฆbut itโ€™s probably true. At the least those songs wouldnโ€™t have came out until the public was ready to support black artists. Imagine how far back weโ€™d be in Rock history. The songs that were considered risquรฉ then. Would just be getting discovered & heard. Wouldโ€™ve been no shot for a Nirvana or Manson to ever pick up an instrument & actually make money. He jumpstarted shock rock (for that time period) for that, I am grateful. But, not a fan personally music wiseโ€ฆ

4 Likes

Weezer Undone (The Sweater Song): ๐’๐”๐๐„๐‘๐Œ๐€๐.

4 Likes

SNL: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ different spellingโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Real Time With Bill Maher: ๐๐€๐“๐Œ๐€๐.

3 Likes

Shaq (Docuseries): ๐’๐”๐๐„๐‘๐Œ๐€๐ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฌ.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Champaign Ill: ๐–๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐.

5 Likes

Cobra Kai: ๐๐€๐“๐Œ๐€๐, ๐€๐‹๐…๐‘๐„๐ƒ, & ๐ƒ๐‚.

4 Likes

Chippendales: American Crime Story: ๐–๐, ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐€ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐‘, & ๐–๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐. only put wb because it kicks off the references.

4 Likes

Always loved this bit from Parks and Rec.
Also thereโ€™s the whole bit where Ben dresses up as Batman for โ€œTreat yo selfโ€ day

6 Likes

Awesome!!! That shows amazing!! I did my 5th rewatch less then a year ago. Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll be back on it againโ€ฆ

4 Likes

These are the first ones ever I didnโ€™t naturally come across. I was Googling an Adventures of Superman issue, & this Seinfeld/ Superman spread was on there. I know a few have been posted b4 from the toon. But there was some cool ones.

4 Likes

Welcome to Chippendales: ๐–๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐.

4 Likes