DC References in Other Properties

Stranger Things Season 3 had an episode where Max and Elevin read some DC Comics!

15 Likes

Some flash comics in Sonic

18 Likes

I loved that reference.

cool! I’ve only seen the first two seasons.

awesome!

Rad. and dang, the simpsons have made a lot of reference. yeah, that Thor was crazy, cates had posted that page as a preview before the issue came out.

they are truly worthy.

awesome!

again, awesome!

ha, love that one.

that one is interesting.

yeah, heared of that before! I count it in my personal head canon.

awesome!

5 Likes

I remember in American Dad when Steve and a girl from a Chasity club bonded over their knowledge of Deathstroke.

8 Likes

If you watch 2002 Spider-man there’s a few references to Superman, and 1 for Shazam! :slightly_smiling_face:
Also if you watch Everybody Loves Raymond ‘The Bird’ episode, you see that Peter is reading Superman Adventures comic #47. A great reference to Brad Garrett who appeared in Superman the animated series.
In Star Trek: Enterprise, Superman is mention in the first season ‘ShuttlePod 1’ episode. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

That’s great. I posted about that the day it unlocked on Netflix cuz I watched it all in 1 sitting.

5 Likes

I’m never going to be able to read comics the same. I do like 4 of these already lol. I’ve seen so many of those but no category for it. Guess I’m doing this too now lol. Great idea tho…u know me well enough to know I mean it lightheartedly

4 Likes

Simpsons

16 Likes

The Silencer #16.

11 Likes

The Flash #70.

7 Likes

Wonder Twins #4.

8 Likes

Superman triangle era #2: turtle action figure, Titano’s Pizza box, Batman pencil holder, Big Belly Burger (see it a lot, figured I’d post 1 one time).

6 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

Superman the man of Steel #42: some cool action figures.

5 Likes

Action Comics #718 ( I know it’s not another property lol, but thought this Joker action figure was cool).

5 Likes

It is an odd thing to be in the DC Universe, though. Like, that’s the equivalent of selling Jeffrey Dahmer action figures in our world.

6 Likes

Adventures of Superman: #553: Strange Adventures comic shop. (Sorry, but Strange Adventures comic shop in a Superman title was too cool to pass on).

5 Likes

All-Star Comics #3: I know. But they are Comics u rarely see lol.

5 Likes

That 70’s show

11 Likes