DC References in Other Properties

Space Jam 2’s already looking like a smorgasbord for DC references

Robin, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze? and Joker !
sj 2

Mr. Freeze in his robe from Batman & Robin

On the left 2 Penguins standing next to each-other with The Mask in between lol
Joker in the far center
sj 3

Closer look :

sj 4.PNG

And of course Gotham and Metropolis

sj 5

8 Likes

“Also A Batman Villain” was a category on “Jeopardy!” today. A whole Batman category! I’m telling you, somebody on the “Jeopardy!” staff must be a huge DC fan.

5 Likes

9 Likes

We’re a couple of days away from the Kentucky Derby. 15 years ago at Churchill Downs they had a race won by a horse named Thor’s Echo.

Check out jockey Corey Nakatani’s jersey as they cross the line.

4 Likes

Reference to Batman in a recent issue of Spider-man

5 Likes

Conan: Batman.

5 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Where did u find this? I posted every DC reference from Community on here & Donald Glover was never in a Superman suit in those episodes? Is it an extra or deleted scene? I’m just curious cuz I’ve watched every episode 3Xs & I need to know where u found that lol…

4 Likes

BoJack Horsemen: Mr. Freeze, Batman. Arnold as Freeze.

5 Likes

SNL: Black Superman.

3 Likes

it was in the halloween episode

3 Likes

I think the Superman suit looks edited on to the photo, maybe? I remember Abed as Batman, but Troy wasn’t Superman, I don’t believe. Perhaps the photo was edited because of recent news of a black Superman?
Just my guesses.

3 Likes

No way!!! I can’t believe I missed it. I almost posted every scene from that episode. I’ll have to see if I missed it.

3 Likes

Ok I was thinking the exact same thing as far as the Superman suit is obviously photoshopped but shows will do that in editing so I thought I missed it somehow. I posted like 15 pics from that episode & Glover was never in a Superman costume.

3 Likes

Oh, and speaking of Black Superman lol!

I actually kind of enjoyed that episode. First one I watched whole in a long while. Almost watched the full episode with Keegan Michael Key as host (through Hulu the next day), but I ended up just picking and choosing sketches like usual. There were some good ones though.

3 Likes

yeah sorry. i just searched google. it’s not real…

3 Likes

Yeah. How bout that for timing. As I was posting a black Superman reference while you were explaining the hype surrounding it. I say it a lot…but I 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 like your new avatar, definitely keep that in the rotation if not permanently.

3 Likes

No problemo I wasn’t calling u out I just thought I missed an episode of a show I’ve watched 3 times lol. I was gonna find it tonight if it was real.

3 Likes

Thanks! And I don’t know if I said it yet, but I like your new avatar, as well!
I’ve been back to changing frequently. EM icons are the only ones I try to keep and rotate back to, but maybe it’s time to change that :thinking:

3 Likes