DC Primal Age

Wow…wow…WOW!! I LOVED the DC Primal Age 100 Page Giant!! The comic really has a retro feel to it. Like reading a comic from the era that inspired it. I LOVED the “Prince Bruce” take on Batman and how magic essentially takes the place of science/tech in this Primal Age World. I also really enjoyed the Mr. Freeze story in this book. PLEASE give us MORE Primal Age tales DC! I really want to know more about Superman in this universe. I think it would be REALLY cool if in this version of things, Krypton was like a different, magic/supernatural plane of existence. Kind of like Asgard or Olympus. The story of it being destroyed would still work and it would fit in nicely with the Primal Age themes! Anyway…this instantly became a favorite story of mine. Now…on to collecting ALL of the Funko merch for this tale lol!

2 Likes

Also, on another note, a more mystical origin for Flash would be kind of cool too! Perhaps something closer to his New 52, Earth-2 origin. And Green Lantern could have a similar origin to the original take on the Golden Age GL where the lantern battery is more of an artifact than a Sci-Fi device.

1 Like

I went to target the day it came out and unfortunately it’s not in my city. Was really looking forward to it might have luck this weekend when I go visit my dad. This post got me more excited lol

1 Like

Keep looking at your Targets if you’ve multiple stores in your area. I’ve seen it pop up more and more at stores that didn’t have it before.

Some have the Primal Age toyline and the comic book, while other just have the comic.

I really enjoyed this book. It was alot of fun.

2 Likes

May I ask what department you found yours in? Hopefully by the time I can make it to the next town over they still have it! Thanks for the heads up

The toy department. Stores that have the DC Primal Age toys have them on an endcap that also has the Primal Age t-shirt, lunchbox and the comic, which is in a nifty display box.

For stores that don’t have that merch, I’ve seen the comic placed with the regular DC toys. In the display box too.

2 Likes

Nice thanks. I live in a suburb of a suburb so it’s a drive to get anywhere lol. It’ll be worth it tho!

Good luck! I’m sure you’ll find it :slight_smile:

2 Likes