DC PRIMAL AGE Toyline...What Are Your Thoughts?

I need that Green Lantern fig, Joker looks kinda weird (too buffed), but overall i like it.

3 Likes

Um…yes! I need these in my life!!

3 Likes

I hope it happens, that GL would look great in my collection.

2 Likes

Not my cup of tea, but I support whatever gets kids playing with toys and loving DC

3 Likes

I think they are cool

3 Likes

I think they are cool

1 Like

Look awesome, only stinks I can’t go to comic con and get the exclusive transparent blue Mr Freeze they are giving out free to those who visit the booth while there lol

2 Likes

Looks like my old He-Man toys just with DC characters

2 Likes

This line is so weird…I love it.

2 Likes

Doesn’t it seem like they engineered this faux mystery about an old toy line that never happened? A week after they claimed that the internet was abuzz about it, they announce that they’re moving forward with the line and they’ve already got mock ups? Unless I missed something, seems like a see-through ploy to create interest.

2 Likes

Not for me but I can see why some would like it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it’s a lot of fun… collecting too much stuff so I’m passing but it’s still cool.

2 Likes

I think they’re either basic looking or hideous. Although I will take any chance I can to add a new Wonder Woman figure to my collection.

2 Likes

I don’t really like them I think they look like He Man toys

1 Like

ID MUCH RATHER HAVE GOTTEN THEM IN THERE REGULAR COUSTUMES. BUT THEY DONT LOOK THAT BAD. THE HORROR FIGURES FUNKO MADE I CANT STAND THEY LOOK LIKE CRAP

2 Likes

As an 80s-90s kid. I think they’re pretty awesome. Definitely getting the Batman and Bat hound for my boy’s first birthday :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Supergirl8 well… that’s exactly the point/intention. I love ‘em

1 Like

Yeah they are silly, but the fun is not only the Primals themselves, but the opportunity to integrate them with He-Man and other compatible series from the 80s.

2 Likes

I’m not going to get into collecting figures but I think they are fun. I’d like to see a elseworlds comics based on it.

1 Like

I’ll probably get Aquaman, King Shark and Wonder Woman at some point. They’re the ones that fit the premise of the line but also lack enough of the primal fantasy aesthetic to fit into modern times too.

2 Likes