DC Pride Month Multi-Club Quiz

Better than me. I got seven 1/4 guesses right. I need to hit Vegas.

6 Likes

i didnt get a single guess right, the 7 i got were the ones i knew

is there like a reverse vegas for when you have terrible luck?

7 Likes

Normally I would thrive in such a place. I have awful luck. That’s why I think maybe I should hurry up & catch a flight?

7 Likes

Silver with 6. Nice :+1: :2nd_place_medal:

7 Likes

Silver

7 Likes

Nth metal, but just barely. I missed one (probably one of the easier ones in hindsight :sweat_smile:) and guessed correctly another.

Thank you for the quiz! :muscle: This was great.

8 Likes

But, as you above all others should have notice Shayera you won Nth Medal not metal.

7 Likes
  1. Silver. Need to expand my reading for sure! :raised_hands::beers::fire:
8 Likes

Luckily you’re in the right place

9 Likes

Silver for me, but so close to gold!

7 Likes

Yeah. This was harder than I thought it would be ha ha ha

Got silver

12 Likes

Welcome back to the community, @thelyght4! :batparrot: That’s a great score, this quiz was tough.

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :smiley:

11 Likes

Welcome back!!!

9 Likes

Silver for me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s great!!! this was a tough one.

7 Likes

I have never guessed so much in my life.

8 Likes

Gold :1st_place_medal: for me, with 9/11, but I actually hit the wrong radio button in my attempt at getting # 4 wrong, so I guess 8/11. :wink: Got number 1 wrong because I can’t keep track of chronology between those shows, and got number 11 wrong because the question is flawed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’d read All-American issue 6 more recently than Earth 2 issue 3 and went with that memory. (It’s never overtly stated as California, but explicitly occurs “out in the great west” - and we see saguaro cacti, which only grow in Arizona, Sonora, and a tiny slice of California. A big deal is made of the lantern’s origins being in China, eventually making it’s way to America, where it is reforged as the train lantern Alan has with him when his bridge is destroyed.)

For the others, almost got # 5 wrong because I was initially thinking of the 2016 series, not 1971 original, but none of the answers really made sense for that. # 6, like others, I worked out through likelihood knowing the approximate era. # 7 I didn’t really know but easily eliminated the others as Cowan/McDuffie, Simone/Lashley/Eaglesham, and Simone/Scott creations, respectively.

7 Likes

Wait, so are you saying you have definitely have proof that the answer to the bonus question could be CA or China? I’ll redo the answer key if that’s true.

7 Likes

You’re right, think CA needs credit as correct even though it’s not explicitly stated in All American

6 Likes

@keath gets a bonus bonus point for finding flaw in bonus question, fixed answer.

8 Likes