Pride month is in full swing here at DC Universe and across the country. In our current climate, it’s never been more important to embrace your identity and celebrate the parts of you that form the person you are. But while pride is a lifelong journey, taking the first step can always feel like the most daunting. In a world full of prejudice, just being honest with the world about who you are can take courage worthy of a Green Lantern. It’s a challenge that millions of people around the world have to face… and one that even some of our greatest heroes have had to surmount as well.
Want to read more about DC Pride? Check out some of our other News Articles!
- Celebrate Pride Month with These DC LGBT Heroes
- DC Pride: Hit All of the DCU’S Queer Hotspots in Our Pride Road Trip
- The Evolution of Extraño, DC’s First Openly Gay Super Hero
- The 5 Most Romantic Harley Quinn + Poison Ivy Moments in Comic Books
Don’t forget to check out our DC Pride Collection for more amazing comics to read!
And to join in the conversation about Pride, check out these conversations here in Community!
- LGBT DC Fans
- Pride Month 2020 - Thoughts on “Exit Stage Left”?
- Bombshells Appreciation - Pride Edition
Make sure to check out the DC Pride Book Club for even more fun!
How will you celebrate Pride? Let us know in the comments below!