DC Pride Book Club

Of course, Kate Kane and one of the all-time great stories, Elegy. Made me absolutely fall so much in love with her and want to read and see everything with Batwoman.

:purple_heart:

5 Likes

That’s awesome u posted that. I was literally just about to reread Elegy. Just finished a reread of her solo title recently. Those Detective Comics Batwoman issues are so good…like all of em’. Love the crew of her, Cass, Clayface, Nightwing etc.etc. But, ok @nu52 . Renee Montoya is actually my favorite (not a “cop”-out, puns are funs) but I’ll choose another since I love them all anyways.

Kate & Renee.

Salu Digby aka Shrinking Violet.

Ivy.

5 Likes

Grace Choi and Thunder

grace and thunder

Io and Nubia

Hippolyta and Philipus

6 Likes

I’m so dumb. I meant to put Grace 1st lol. Forgot to even add her at all. But I’m glad I did forget, so I didn’t take yours. I just looked, & I actually forgot my 2 biggest ones I wanted to post haha. I even have my chicken scratch. Took the time to write em down so I wouldn’t forget, but managed to.

So, obviously Madame Xanadu.

Plus a bonus Kate in costume & one of my favorites I found rereading her solo.

5 Likes

Oh no worries~ Had you forgotten id have probably used the same image and only mentioned Thunder ^^

5 Likes

Outside of Batwoman, I’m not well schooled on the lesbian characters. I am more familiar with those seemed but, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, and of course Wonder Woman and the Amazons…

6 Likes

Now that’s thinking :thought_balloon: lol. I do love her too & have some great pics from “The other history of the DCU”. I just wanted Grace cuz she is in my top choices in this category. Probably also b/c I took the time to write em down & forgot my biggest 2.

5 Likes

Oh wait, I remembered another one I forgot~ Tina Sung, the distant descendant of Batman from the year 3000
tina sung 3
tina sung

5 Likes

Alright, ive gotten my hands on Galaxy: The prettiest star and I shall read it to my hearts content~!

4 Likes

Oh wow this sounds wonderful, thanks for posting! I had no idea this was coming, this is a new character, right? I really wish graphic novels like this could be added to our library.

3 Likes

Yup~ A new character who im hoping pops up in the regular stuff soon enough ^^

3 Likes

:rainbow_flag: Happy Pride month :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

7 Likes

:00_dc_pride: :00_dc_pride_ar: :00_dc_pride_as: :00_dc_pride_bs: :00_dc_pride_is: :00_dc_pride_ll: :00_dc_pride_nb: :00_dc_pride_poci: :00_dc_pride_ps: :00_dc_pride_tg:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Happy Pride Month!!! Anyone have anything planned for this month?

If you’re doing anything around the community boards leave a link here so we can check it out!

7 Likes

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! :00_dc_pride: :tada: :hugs:

:face_with_monocle: Why YES! I know there will be more coming from other clubs next week, but these have all started! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Btw: You’re all invited to these :rainbow_flag: Watch-Along movie nights in the lounge
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/harleys-crew-presents-pride-month-vip-wal-language-lessons-dating-amber-monday-6-6-and-6-20-6pm-pt-9pm-et/3225514?u=razzzcat

And some more stuff:

Just remembered another thing if anyone has something to add…

Now here’s this :notes: :mirror_ball: :00_dc_pride:

7 Likes

Thanks for the shout-out of my Dreamer thread. :clark_hv_4: :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

Hello again! If anyone is reading the DC Pride 2022 anthology, you can by here to discuss :tada:

And here’s some more activities! (You can also click dc-pride :00_dc_pride: to browse our :face_with_monocle: luxurious amenities)

8 Likes