DC Pride Book Club

Oops :grimacing: sorry I didn’t see this til just now. I was straight Olympics right after I posted here. I just checked in today to read the new drops. I gotta catch up on all of yesterday’s events & start todays. I was up around 23hrs straight watching Olympics then went to bed at 5pm & woke up at 1am. So I have all last night’s prime time events & tons of others from today to go. I would’ve joined u tho…I apologize.

2 Likes

We run it every other week, so back again a week from Saturday if you want to join then.

2 Likes

Gotcha ty :hugs:

2 Likes

Please tag me when you create the link. Don’t want to miss the discussion.

3 Likes
3 Likes

5 Likes

Any chance of getting this started up again? Always a lot of fun conversation here…

3 Likes

Im honestly rather surprised how quiet this is

4 Likes

Lets do it ibe been busy at work and havent chexked this thread in a few weeks but lets talk about all the things

4 Likes

Alrighty, then I wanna start by asking peoples thoughts about all the fun content were getting in June. I don’t think ive seen much talk about it. DC Comics Marvel Pride Month Releases: New Series, Characters

5 Likes

Oh im all about it another dc pride. And a whole new line of books

5 Likes

I’ll have to refresh my memory for the stories, but those are some great covers coming again…

3 Likes

DC Round Robin 2022: Round 2 Voting Has Begun!

Who are you backing? You can vote on the DC Community boards as well as Twitter and Instagram. Can we get a Pride-ful story to advance to the next round? They all sound pretty good, but I’m biased toward Constantine and Alan Scott.

5 Likes

I think I’m with u on Alan & John…look like the 2 best to me? I’m biased too tho lol…

3 Likes

From DCComics on Twitter:

Proud to be heroes! :rainbow_flag: What do you think of @JSwayArt’s cover for DC PRIDE 2022 #1? Check out even more here: https://bit.ly/3Jd5Rwp #DCPride

4 Likes

Hmm, in retrospect this makes me curious if there are any ace characters over at DC. Id imagine there must be at least a couple

4 Likes

There’s no ROYGBIV (not even ROYGBV), but it is very aesthetically pleasing. Looking forward to this one for sure…

4 Likes

6 Likes

Huh! I was just thinking about this the other day!

5 Likes

Lesbian Visibility Week 2022
April 25-May 1

Who are some of your favorite lesbian characters in DC or storylines featuring lesbian characters?

5 Likes