DC Pride Book Club

Welcome! This is one swell club you decided to join! :smile:

7 Likes

Hey guys just wanted to give an update on my life. I came out to my family two days ago and boy have I never received so much love :joy::joy::joy:. Everyone I told had such amazing responses. Like I said just wanted to tell you guys because this community is a bunch of great people. I know this is irrelevant but… I did post this is the other LGBT thread but yeah

12 Likes

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you that you received great responses. Thank you for sharing!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

8 Likes

I wouldn’t call this irrelevant! This is wonderful news :grin: Congratulations! We couldn’t be happier for you :tada: :rainbow: :green_heart:

8 Likes

i know i already replied to your other post, but it just makes me so happy to hear about this :grin::rainbow_flag: thank you for sharing!

7 Likes

That’s good to hear! Congrats!

7 Likes

Happy Bi Visibility Day :sparkling_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart:

9 Likes

:partying_face:
sending some love out to all of our bi community members!! keep being you, stay strong!!
:blush::sparkling_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

6 Likes

So very happy to hear a great coming out story!!! Too often we only hear tge bad stories. I always prefer good news and welcome your tale. You are also right about this being a great community. Wish all social media was as positive an experience as this is. I have seen many disagreements here, but it tends to stay respectful in the discussion. That is exactly what we need more of in our society, positivity. Just imagine how much happier we would all be if we respected each other and our differences. Again, so glad you have accepted who you are and your loved ones welcomed you with open arms!!! Also, thank you for sharing a great story!!!

7 Likes

Yep anytime. And just so you know I loved your crown the greatest movie poll series you did a few months ago. I was apart of every round

7 Likes

Thanks for helping to make it so great!!! It was a lot of fun for me, but without the participation it would have been much worse. Also, glad you enjoyed it!!! I do want to do an animated tournament, just have to have time to put it together…

6 Likes

Happy National Coming Out Day

7 Likes

Great DC-themed tweet for National Coming Out Day

10 Likes

beautiful, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rainbow_flag:

7 Likes

8 Likes

HBO Max dropped a nice documentary film for TAW called Transhood, check it out!

:transgender_flag:

7 Likes

Already started watching it. Going to finish it up later tonight. :smiley:

Also, Equal on HBO Max is a great watch. They released it for LGBT+ History Month. :transgender_flag:

6 Likes

i (somehow) didn’t know this! thank you! :transgender_flag: :partying_face::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Gay is yay ! :banehappyhqtas: :ttns_gif_donna: :ttns_gif_deathstroke: :catwoman_hv_1: :banehappyhqtas: :clayface_apalledhqtas: :banehappyhqtas:,

5 Likes

Don’t keep reading Batman then

3 Likes