DC Pride Book Club

Hello!! There is a pretty fabulous article on DC’s first openly gay superhero. If you’re into DC, history, and representation, head on over here and read more! :00_dc_pride: :rainbow_flag:

6 Likes

I’ve already read most of these but I’ll def give them a re-read!

7 Likes

I’ve never read this, so I’m definitely going to check it out. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

We’ve started our reading discussions, you can join in on the conversation here!

6 Likes

Its FBA. Like, the bestest, most-badass team book ever.

Check this out, if you’re so inclined. It’s good.

4 Likes

The DC History Club has a thread I would love to share with everyone here. The History of DCU Pride Characters and Creators thread is pretty darned amazing. Not only can we find information on our favorite LGBTQ+ characters, but the thread also showcases creators and their contributions that have helped pave the way to the DC we have today!

I highly recommend checking this one out! :00_dc_pride:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday everyone! :partying_face: :cupcake: Wow, two years old already?! Where did the time go?

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your health issues. I’m experiencing something likewise, but it’s not me personally. BC :00_black_canary: . I’m all female first & DC only. I champion women in charge!!! Nice to meet/talk with u @black_canary, looking forward to future discussions. Welcome to the family!!! Ty @Barrys.Better.Half, beautiful contributions!!! Just an incredible onslaught of DC pride links & discussions. I’ve been off for a bit…but I’ll do my best to get to those. Thanks everyone for all of the love. Personally, & just everyday. I love it!!!

5 Likes

Welcome back! :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Ty @Barrys.Better.Half :grinning: catching up lol. Glad to be back tho!!!

5 Likes

Do we have any Constantine fans here? Other than myself of course! Arkhamassassin recently posted a Pride Character Spotlight highlighting this character’s contributions to the Arrowverse. It’s pretty interesting, but I love Matt Ryan so…

How has the month been going for everyone?

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’m your huckleberry

3 Likes

hello i’m new

4 Likes

I like boys
that cake looks good

4 Likes

I love constantine
but i kept missing it

4 Likes

I know this movie! lol

Welcome! We are so glad to have you here. You’re in good company, a lot of fellow Constantine lovers are around these parts!

4 Likes

I kept missing it on the cw

4 Likes

Ah yes, I had missed some episodes as well. Luckily, the show can now be found on HBO Max! :grin:

4 Likes

you have to pay all that money to watch it on hbo max
nah I’ll catch it when it comes on the cw

5 Likes