DC Pride Book Club

Don’t know if you found your original Batman rainbow or not…
:arrow_right: Rainbow Batman. :arrow_left:

4 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t know this place existed :o

8 Likes

It’s coming…

7 days to go… Are we excited yet?!

7 Likes

Well, I’m happy you found your way here!!! I have it on good authority that June is going to be a really fun month for our club :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you very much! Im really looking forward to what is to come! ^.^

5 Likes

:00_dc_pride:Hello everyone, it’s here!! I’m SO excited and I hope you are too! We have some pretty awesome events lined up for the month, these include some great reads, and partnerships with numerous amazing clubs within the community. You can read all about it here! :00_dc_pride:

9 Likes

So I’ve started our reading selections this month by diving into The Authority, it was different than what I’m used to, but I enjoyed it. Has anyone else started the selection of books yet? Discussions will start on the 7th!

6 Likes

Hello!! There is a pretty fabulous article on DC’s first openly gay superhero. If you’re into DC, history, and representation, head on over here and read more! :00_dc_pride: :rainbow_flag:

6 Likes

I’ve already read most of these but I’ll def give them a re-read!

7 Likes

I’ve never read this, so I’m definitely going to check it out. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

We’ve started our reading discussions, you can join in on the conversation here!

6 Likes

Its FBA. Like, the bestest, most-badass team book ever.

Check this out, if you’re so inclined. It’s good.

4 Likes

The DC History Club has a thread I would love to share with everyone here. The History of DCU Pride Characters and Creators thread is pretty darned amazing. Not only can we find information on our favorite LGBTQ+ characters, but the thread also showcases creators and their contributions that have helped pave the way to the DC we have today!

I highly recommend checking this one out! :00_dc_pride:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday everyone! :partying_face: :cupcake: Wow, two years old already?! Where did the time go?

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your health issues. I’m experiencing something likewise, but it’s not me personally. BC :00_black_canary: . I’m all female first & DC only. I champion women in charge!!! Nice to meet/talk with u @black_canary, looking forward to future discussions. Welcome to the family!!! Ty @Barrys.Better.Half, beautiful contributions!!! Just an incredible onslaught of DC pride links & discussions. I’ve been off for a bit…but I’ll do my best to get to those. Thanks everyone for all of the love. Personally, & just everyday. I love it!!!

5 Likes

Welcome back! :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Ty @Barrys.Better.Half :grinning: catching up lol. Glad to be back tho!!!

5 Likes

Do we have any Constantine fans here? Other than myself of course! Arkhamassassin recently posted a Pride Character Spotlight highlighting this character’s contributions to the Arrowverse. It’s pretty interesting, but I love Matt Ryan so…

How has the month been going for everyone?

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’m your huckleberry

3 Likes