DC Pride Book Club

Congrats to your friend!!!

7 Likes

that’s awesome! i hope it went well!! :blush:

7 Likes

Always great to see people who can actually be themselves!!!

6 Likes

Lol :joy: ok I am not seeing how to join :hatching_chick:

4 Likes

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/DCPrideBookClub

There should be a join button at the bottom of the club blurb. It looks like:

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 4.53.52 PM

6 Likes

DC Pride around the community:

The Psychology of Supervillains Club is diving into Harley and Ivy’s relationship this month. Check out their discussion for the month and their watch-alongs.

If you’re looking for superheroes to read about head over to the DC History Club where they are covering Peter David’s works. One of which happens to be his Supergirl run which includes Andy Jones and their coming out story.

https://community.dcuniverse.com/t/dc-history-club-impact-writers-peter-davids-aquaman-supergirl-young-justice/1500256?u=nu52

6 Likes

Hello all. I literally just found out that supporters were allowed to join the pride club. Forgive my ignorance. I honestly thought this was exclusively for the LGBTQIA+ community, & I thought of it as a place you’ve earned for going thru what u had to go thru for decades.
My top 2 characters are Zatanna & Huntress (Bertinelli). I’m happy to be here & hoping you’re happy to have me?

6 Likes

That’s not even a question, of course! :hugs:

Everyone’s welcome! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hey! Just joined, I guess my favorite lgbt character would be Todd Rice or Jason lol

5 Likes

Everyone is welcome here! We’re super glad to have you join us :smiley:

4 Likes

You must be happy to see Obsidian back in canon! Glad you joined :+1:

5 Likes

Ty @Mae & @nu52 . Man…we all go back a long ways. 2 of the 1st people I talked to on here was both of u. Thanks for the warm reception. Truly appreciate it. :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’m obsessed with Tina Fey. Not just looks. She’s such a comedic & flat out genius.

4 Likes

Of course I am! I’m hoping most (if not all) pre52 characters are brought back

5 Likes

Happy #TransDayOfVisibility

:00_dc_pride_tg: :00_dc_pride_tg: :00_dc_pride_tg:

8 Likes
7 Likes

Welcome to #DCRoundRobin! One of these pitches will become a new comic book series…and it’s up to you to decide which!

If you want to see a team of LBGTQ+ heroes, vote for JLQ in the poll

8 Likes

9 Likes

Happy International Asexuality Day

:00_dc_pride_as: :00_dc_pride_as: :00_dc_pride_as:

8 Likes