DC Pride | Batwoman S1E1 6/10 @ 5PM PDT/8PM EDT

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

Join DC Pride in watching the Pilot episode of the CW’s Batwoman. Batwoman is currently not on DC Universe. You’ll have to either stream it from HBO Max, the CW App, or have your own copy of the episode to watch along.

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Batwoman Season 1, Episode 1 - Pilot

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching your own copy of Batwoman episode 1 on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Wednesday, June 10th @ 5pm PDT/8pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a copy of Batwoman episode 1 or be able to stream it from HBO Max
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 5:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:rainbow: Let’s watch Batwoman :rainbow:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #dc-pride to keep up to date with all club events

5 Likes

Sadly I won’t be able to do this one because this starts right as I’m getting off work, but I hope everyone has a good time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aww, well maybe we can get your thoughts on the Pilot after? :smiley:

3 Likes

We’ve missed you on the Late Night watches, but hope you are doing well!!! Hoping I can make at least one of these watches, I am way behind on joining in on the others. As always though, I hope you have a GREAT turnout!!!

2 Likes

Does anyone know if it is on the CW app?

1 Like

It should be, I think they add all of the CW shows on there, right?

1 Like

if it’s there, i’ll be here. my cable might have it on demand. if so, the next question is if it’s free or not.

1 Like

I believe it is on the CW app, you might just have to sit through ads and that might throw you off a bit.

ads shmads.

The watch-along has been rescheduled for this upcoming Wednesday night.

2 Likes

Cool – that’s actually one of my early days at work so I’ll probably be able to make that with ease! :smiley:

1 Like

I never double checked and I was caught up with getting caught up on Fear The Walking Dead.

2 Likes

1 hour until the watch-along!

batwoman rr batwoman rr batwoman rr

1 Like

Have fun tonight! Hope to see you for some double feature action come Sunday. Anyone may optionally take my words the wrong way, as needed. :sunglasses: :crazy_face:

1 Like

30 minutes

1 Like

5 minutes

Got my snacks ready :smiley:

1 Like

Showtime!

1 Like

I like a good narration kicking off an episode

1 Like

I do too – especially when we figure out who she’s technically narrating to.

2 Likes

I have to say, I’m not sure how much I really like this take on the origin. Kind of ages Bruce in a way that I don’t think works as well.

2 Likes