DC Posters and Wall Scrolls

I think a great addition to the site would be some kick ass posters or some titillating wall scrolls of some of our favorite heroes and heroines of the DC Universe. What are some posters or wall scrolls you guys would like to see? I would Personally love a sexy Nightwing or a Starfire wall scroll for my apartment.

2 Likes

Definitely posters. What I’d really like is for DC to re-produce posters that they have since discontinued (and I really wish we could post pictures here for visual aids)
For example: There was a really great group poster of the Justice League when Superman joined in the early 90s. it wa drawn by Dan Jurgens and featured the League having beaten down a wave of shock troops working for some super-villain.
JusticeLeagueSpec by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

otherwise I’d like to be able to select have a choose a cover and have a poster made of a favorite comic cover but without the title or price/number and barcode boxes

2 Likes

I think they should definitely consider doing wall scrolls and posters of the amazing variant covers we’ve been getting lately.

1 Like

I would love to see DC exclusive posters/ prints of iconic covers or characters by their most iconic artists
I think it would be cool if they made something exclusively for members

2 Likes

You never know what exclusive merch will pop up in the future. It’s a good idea.

I love your Uncle Fester avatar. Very nice.

2 Likes

I think the DC shop should partner up with a Shutterfly-like company. This way, fans could make calendars, poster, stationary, mousepads, banners, phone cases, etc. And yeah, it would cost a premium. But if could use your favorite covers from the 20000+ issues that DC has published over the years, it’d probably be worth it!

1 Like

I know this post is ancient but thank you