DC Phone Wallpapers (Post Yours!)

Danke!!

Thanks a didily!

Thanks but yea, that really bugs me, it’s my name not your name. It’s ok though, you can’t be blamed

Thank you, Biff.
I think Dolphin high find and butt flowers rank pretty high up on “100 things to experience before the age of 46 or whenever you get to it”.

It’s an incursion day. But also, happy birthday again, I do hope you have a good one. Got some good comic reading in your sights today or going a different route?
Thanks-a doodle

Grodd thanks you on this occasion. Don’t just take it as a light endeavor of diplomacy though, feel the genuine sentiment, think about it. Let the sentiment sink into your easily-manipulated, feeble, human mind

8 Likes

I’m reading just one issue here one there. I’ve got a Cavs game tonight on my birthday. Planning on being on here for a little bit. Then watching tv. I let it get an hr ahead so I don’t have to watch commercials or halftime. Then I’m gonna watch Cavs & tv all night lol. I got my 1st Browns birthday win since Ravens like 2004’ this year. There’s always a game on or near my birthday & last win was then. We played u Monday Night (Cincinnati) & were on a bye week. So that was my birthday game this year… & I finally broke that curse. I can’t get too greedy tonight. Got 3 Cavs “around” my birthday wins, including 2 overtime wins vs Boston already. Hope we do what we should & win this one on my actual birthday but again, more then I could normally ask for already. @msgtv juggernauts when Milwaukee & Cleveland go at it, at least judging by what’s happening now? I do actually fear the deer this year. Can’t be too many other teams that have only one loss? I haven’t checked. I just know u are the last remaining undefeated team & I doubt there’s a ton of 6-1 teams?

7 Likes

I have not had a chance to check the Cavs yet this year, but I want to. I have the NBA pass, so I’ll watch on the Cleveland channel I do the same thing with Bucks games, at least 30 minutes or more, then zip through commercials

7 Likes

Exactly. I’m just now logging off to do so I’m late. They talk about Milwaukee nonstop during our games. We must be more concerned with u then u us. That doesn’t bode well lol.

7 Likes

I have this abstract of an imaginary Krypto as my home screen on my iPhone since I purchased it a few years ago. I can probably keep it for another year, past the most recent i0s upgrade and will probably only change it when I upgrade models.

And I have this Manupul extracted image of Connor in flight over Smallville from the 2010 Superboy run by Jeff Leimire as the lock screen on my iPad.

8 Likes

The Suicide Squad

The Flash (possible reposts!)

Dr. Manhattan stolen from @TravisMorgan and slightly reformatted

9 Likes

Oh my goodness, this is so cute. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Do you know the story behind this panel? Because it’s a great one :blush:

7 Likes

It’s from the Red Hoot and the Outlaws, from the 13th Rebirth issue circa 2017 (which is on the app). It’s part of an arc where Jason and Artemis are trying to save Bizarro, and while Biz is being fixed, he’s having these dreams that involve this doll he carries and converses with called Pup Pup (which DC really should have made into a plush toy, that and a Beebo doll is just proof that Warner Consumer Products just painfully leaves money on the table).
Pup Pup
Krypto painting is part of that dream. Dexter Soy is the artist on this arc and he did a great job creating a dream like setting that was different than the main art on the issue, whereas sometimes the editors end up using different artists to illustrate those kinds of variance.

I’m a huge Krypto fan and I also like using secondary Superman Family members. Everyone else picks really great Superman images and I have used plenty of those on occasion, but that’s the easy path. A truly great Krypto image like this one is an outlier.

7 Likes

That’s not what I meant.

What I meant was the behind the scenes story. Dexter Soy accidentally misread Scott Lobdell’s notes and drew the panel of Krypto painting. When Lobdell saw it, he quickly did a small rewrite in order to make it make sense. Soy had shared this on his Instagram, though I can’t remember if it was before or after his account got hacked and had to make a new one.

7 Likes

I never saw it. I almost never pay attention to creators Instagram accounts now, especially once the minions of Zuckerberg made it so that you need an actual account to be able to go past a few, recent images.

And I’m not sure it would be possible to even do a way back machine search for something that precise that wasn’t also something significant. A pretty specific search just got me a TV Trope reference where it indicates that Lobdell wrote ‘panting’ not ‘painting’ - but it doesn’t attribute to anything (as is typical with that site).

6 Likes

And that’s why I wanted to share that. It’s a little-known thing that shows that small mistakes can have good results, but I always ask someone first if they know about it, that way I’m not retelling something to someone that they already know.

7 Likes

Knowledge and facts are always good things, in my book, so no worries!

6 Likes

hawkgirl by Elsa Charretier

@Shayera.Hol :eyes:

10 Likes

I LOVE IT!!!

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

i like it!

6 Likes