DC Phone Wallpapers (Post Yours!)

This is beautiful Mr. @biff_pow. :star_struck:

7 Likes

it was sold as a print by artist JC Richard, sadly long since sold out!

5 Likes

xdcbg1B

Haven’t changed from this since I found it. It might just be my permanent.
Thanks Joshua Middleton.

11 Likes

that is good!

4 Likes

scarred up Wonder Woman :metal:

and i hope Raven is working to find the lost dog

9 Likes

this Darkseid’s a very tight fit, but i tested it, and he doesn’t get auto-cropped too badly

6 Likes

inspired by @AK_Bandit’s Joelle Jones art book over in the Look What I Just Got thread, i slightly reformatted her Furies drawing

(you might want to add it to your collection, @stalecake!)

6 Likes

That looks great @biff_pow. If you want to do any others let me know and I’ll add the pics.

7 Likes

I’m jealous…… you all come across some of the greatest wallpapers…. (Although I’m very thankful).
:sunglasses: :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks! And thanks for the inspiration!

5 Likes

Wonder Woman and Batman & Flash by rymslm

Crazy Jane by Richard Case

Doom Patrol and Gotham City Sirens by theintrovert

Doom Patrol by an artist i’m reluctant to name because i found these – VIA GOOGLE – on a furry art community, for some reason. but yes taurus666 is the artist. don’t look them up. it’s upsetting. i think i saw a fox in a diaper.

10 Likes

The Outlaw is Current

The Signal might be my next one

10 Likes

I have it on very good authority that this guy wears his pajamas inside out on purpose when he goes to sleep at night. ON PURPOSE Mr. @biff_pow! :flushed: :laughing:

7 Likes

those are cool! thanks, @Skarecrow615.66348!

@DC89 i heard he thinks if he turns them inside out they’re as good as clean and he can keep wearing them without washing :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

found this by a user named youduanlvren on Reddit, who says that it’s #canon that Hal Jordan and Larry Trainor were friends in training!

Doom Patrol by Nick Derington

Doom Patrol by Raymund Lee

Doom Patrol by i don’t know

6 Likes

7 Likes

oh wow when i was a kid i LOVED images like this, where you could stare at it for half an hour picking out details

also i still do

6 Likes

:nauseated_face: :laughing:

6 Likes

He’s also the guy who takes a bite out of all of the chocolates in the box until he finds one that he likes. :flushed:

:laughing:

6 Likes

that’s our Derekseid!

5 Likes